Forum Driver Testing Signup

1. What driver do you currently play?

Cleveland SL290 10.5

2. What is your driver swing speed?

90 to 96

3. What is your biggest weakness off the tee?

Accuracy

4. What loft do you prefer in your driver?

10.5 or higher

5. What is your launch (low, mid, high)?

mid

6. What is your ideal shaft weight in a driver?

65 gram

I'm looking forward to see who is chosen for this!

I'm looking forward to see who is chosen for this!

This one will have many updates as the testers are to give their weekly thoughts for a couple of months, we will get to know these THPer well if we don't already. Good luck to all who entered.

Good luck everyone. Remember, long term testing is just that, long term. It's a privelege not a right, so do enjoy yourself and above all else, be honest!

Good luck everyone. Remember, long term testing is just that, long term. It's a privelege not a right, so do enjoy yourself and above all else, be honest!
Well said. It is just that, a privilege and I am looking forward to seeing who is selected to participate.

It also means the winner or winners should put plenty of range, on course, and practice time with the club to be able to report different aspects of the equipment. This involves a good bit of effort and commitment to the project. It's not just a gift for you to toy with.

Well said TC.

A quick message from Nicklaus Golf.

Hello THP Members and Guests!
Nicklaus Golf is excited for the opportunity to have you test our new ML4 drivers!
Also, we are grateful for ALL of your entries and kind posts!

As many of you have correctly asserted, Nicklaus is a small family owned company that does not spend the marketing $$$ as larger OEM's.
However, we feel our products and designer (Clay Long) are truly worthy of your unbiased, objective testing.

We look forward to working with you!
Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

Nicklaus Golf is excited for the opportunity to have you test our new ML4 drivers!

As many of you have correctly asserted, Nicklaus is a small family owned company that does not spend the marketing $$$ as larger OEM's.
However, we feel our products and designer (Clay Long) are truly worthy of your unbiased, objective testing.

Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

Now thats exciting. I'm sure everyone remembers how hard it was to get that Clay Long putter out of my hands at the fall THP outing, haha. This can't help but be a fun one.

Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

Classy post from Nicklaus Golf, I appreciate their being a part of an unbiased testing from avid golfers no matter the handicap. Thank you NG & THP for this great opportunity for the testers.

Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

They have alot of CLASS. This is going to be exciting. I cant wait to see(read) the results. THP members won't let them down.

Very cool message from Nicklaus.

Yeah the name Clay Long should get people excited. One of the true great club makers of this era. Worked with just about every single OEM on the planet and if you read the Hoeffy interview on the home page, you can see how he was involved with the first hybrid.

I think Nicklaus Golf is about as excited as we are about this opportunity. I posted up on their FB page last week and they posted back up this morning about how much they are looking forward to it as well.

I was fortunate enough to meet some people from Nicklaus Golf during the PGA Show week in January and they are all very excited about their product and very happy to be working with Nicklaus Golf. I can't wait to learn more about their new drivers!

Yeah the name Clay Long should get people excited. One of the true great club makers of this era. Worked with just about every single OEM on the planet and if you read the Hoeffy interview on the home page, you can see how he was involved with the first hybrid.

That is interesting, that he helped out with the 1st Hybrid. This is going to make alot of people Very Happy.....

I really can't wait to hear the reviews on this for a couple reasons. One is I like to hear how smaller companies products do and I think it's a great opportunity for them to show you dont have to be a big OEM to make a great driver. Always up for learning about new products. Also, I really want to see how these drivers stack up. I know a lot of people do, but who doesn't love a driver review??????

Looking forward to checking these drivers out, with someone like Clay Long involved it should be an awesome club.

I think Nicklaus Golf is about as excited as we are about this opportunity. I posted up on their FB page last week and they posted back up this morning about how much they are looking forward to it as well.

I read that I'm surprised that they dont have more LIKE's. I added them to see all the updates and post that our members will be doing. Like you I would love to play this Club .

Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

I know there are quite a few people who are excited for the reviews to start coming in. It is great that Nicklaus Golf has trusted THP members to review their product.

Great note from Nicklaus Golf....how many drivers are they going to submit for testing or is that going to be a surprise?

Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

What a thing to come to work and get to read! Thats awesome.

I truly cannot wait to see who gets to test these, I know THP'ers will do the site proud. Plus, I'm SUPER intrigued by these.

Back