Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have commented on how I like it in the thread on the Swingpact. I am playing a lot over the next few days and then next week I plan to get the CB into the mix. I think I am at the maintenance stage with the Sp. I know it has changed my ball striking and I will continue to use it. Right now it is the best $25 (including s/h) that I have spent on a golf aid.
Thanks didnt know about the thread on SwingPact . Going to check it out saw something on Youtube. But the video wasnt very good.

Last edited:
Just chiming in to update. I ordered a set of Cobra S2 MAX Irons around 3/12. After a month and a half, and two calls to TGW: they replaced the S2 which is no longer available with this year's S3 line- and they'll be here on Tuesday (Yay UPS tracking!). Paid $255 for these!

Anyone wanting to try the Taylormade Penta TP www.14stix.com is selling X-Outs for $23.99 a dozen. You will be able to determine on the cheap if this is the ball for you.

Well I just received an interesting email, before I had the two phone calls in the last couple days I sent an email into Golfsmith and just got a response:

I apologize for the delay in your shipment. Fortunately, I am showing that this item will ship April 20, so you can expect it to arrive soon.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll be the first to apologize if they come through, we'll see!

any update Icey?

I was in the store on Saturday morning, so I am not sure exactly when this deal ends (but it may be today), but the new Golf Town locations in Massachusetts had last season's Srixon Z-Star X yellow balls for $15.00 a dozen. Not a bad deal at all if you are looking to try out a non-white ball at a great price point.

Last edited:
I was in the store on Saturday morning, so I am not sure exactly when this deal ends (but it may be today), but the new Golf Town locations in Massachusetts had last season's Srizon Z-Star X yellow balls for $15.00 a dozen. Not a bad deal at all if you are looking to try out a non-white ball at a great price point.

That is an amazing deal. I would be all over that if I lived nearby!!

any update Icey?

Well I've played email tag for a few days now and no response, but when I talked to Customer Support on the phone today, they said it should ship today or tomorrow, but if I don't get an email by the end of today I should call again tomorrow. It feels like I'm getting the run around, but maybe they'll come through in the end!

Well I've played email tag for a few days now and no response, but when I talked to Customer Support on the phone today, they said it should ship today or tomorrow, but if I don't get an email by the end of today I should call again tomorrow. It feels like I'm getting the run around, but maybe they'll come through in the end!

Sounds like they want you to give up to me.

here's the email response I just received from them

The grips you had ordered are coming up as cancelled. That is probably why you have not received them. I am not sure why it was cancelled but we do have the item in stock and you should be able to order them again and have them shipped right away. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

here's the email response I just received from them

The grips you had ordered are coming up as cancelled. That is probably why you have not received them. I am not sure why it was cancelled but we do have the item in stock and you should be able to order them again and have them shipped right away. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

What a joke, I was expecting that response from my inquiries, we'll see, in any event, their customer service and communication is horrible!

What a joke, I was expecting that response from my inquiries, we'll see, in any event, their customer service and communication is horrible!

I got the same email run around so I called and the guy said the order's were cancelled due to a pricing an error. I think the email staff just checks to see if the item is in stock rather than actually checking the order number. My grips came in on Friday though, so in my case they did follow through with the original order. Good luck to those still waiting.

Anyone wanting to try the Taylormade Penta TP www.14stix.com is selling X-Outs for $23.99 a dozen. You will be able to determine on the cheap if this is the ball for you.

Hey DD, can you help me out? What are X-Outs again? Thanks buddy

Hey DD, can you help me out? What are X-Outs again? Thanks buddy

My understanding is they did not make the final cut as perfect golf balls, I know they perform so close to the 1st quality runs that I cannot tell the difference, and yes, these are brand new balls not recycled.

My understanding is they did not make the final cut as perfect golf balls, I know they perform so close to the 1st quality runs that I cannot tell the difference, and yes, these are brand new balls not recycled.

Cool, thanks, sounds like they are worth a try at that price.

https://www.discountgolfworld.com/

Is running a 20% off sale on Nike, puma and adidas apparel & shoes. Good till midnight sunday night!
(Personally considering some nike dri-fit shorts)

Exactly, X-outs are balls that did not pass final inspection to be marketed as first rate balls. Some may just have a printing error on the marking, others might have a very slight imperfection in the cover, most you would not be able to tell had a problem without x-raying them.

2 good looking deals on rockbottomgolf.com. Callaway X-24 Hot irons for $419.99, and Callaway FT Fusion Hybrids (3 or 4) for $69.99

Rockbottomgolf has Nike- Air Zoom TW Golf Shoes for $90.90, this shoe retailed for $229.99 they have it listed in black only. The price includes free s/h.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/

yhst-17159114447480_2151_239922133

thanks DD!

Those are some awesome deals DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back