Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Played 36 with Smallville today. Had a great time as usual!

Played a round with 11 other THPers today. Group of 12 guys, in Ohio, in December. I'll take it

Got the chance to tee it up today with Canadan, Amart and Six4three5. With plans with Dawn's family tomorrow, I appreciate those guys being willing to drive to Indy for a round.

Always have a blast with those guys and it was way too long between rounds with THPers. Can't wait to do it again!

Finished out the local season (for sure, this time?) with MSH amd dhartmann. Good course, and a good time. Get that wrist healed, Derek.

What a great freaking weekend with Dan, Amart, and Aaron. Great idea for a fantastic weekend. Needed it for my mental health lol. Till our next round fellas!

I miss teeing it up with forum members must do it more in 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was my first round of golf without a THPer in over a year and half.

It was fun, but also lacking.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yesterday was my first round of golf without a THPer in over a year and half.

It was fun, but also lacking.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Wow. Didn't know there were so many THPers in the DMV. That's quite a streak!

Wow. Didn't know there were so many THPers in the DMV. That's quite a streak!

Well to be fair part of it was how little I have played the past two seasons. Last year due to my knees (prior surgery) I only played about five local rounds and The Bridgestone Championship.

This year, I have played more, but the activity of the DMV group has grown as well, pretty much every weekend there's at least two groups going out somewhere to join in. We may not be DFW, Western NY, Michigan or Ohio yet....but we're getting there.

Had a great time Saturday playing with 11 other THPers. Captaincaution was a great partner and always makes cart riding exciting! Robozeo and hickerad were awesome too. So cool to get December golf in with you guys!

Had a great time Saturday playing with 11 other THPers. Captaincaution was a great partner and always makes cart riding exciting! Robozeo and hickerad were awesome too. So cool to get December golf in with you guys!

Yes to both parts about Captaincaution and hickerad is beyond awesome!

I can't think of anything better than playing with THPers.

Played a fun round with VegasMav - a nice course close to his house in Las Vegas!
Golf was fun, lots of shots hit by both of us, some good, some not so good, but a great time!!

Always a good time when you get to play a round with a fellow THPer. Thanks Dave for the fun time.

Revere Golf Club- Lexington course with Las Vegas strip in the background.

Always a good time when you get to play a round with a fellow THPer. Thanks Dave for the fun time.

Revere Golf Club- Lexington course with Las Vegas strip in the background.

What did u guys think of the course? Havent played there but have heard good things

I like the course. I haven't played the other Revere course, the Concord. Not sure if the pricing is right for it even for locals. Rio Secco is even closer to my house, that course is worth it, IMO and even has specials for locals throughout the year.

played 18 with Smallville yesterday. Had a great time like usual!

What did u guys think of the course? Havent played there but have heard good things
Nice layout, fun greens, good mix of hole length and difficulty - I thought, for what I paid, it was a good value. I am sure the locals have other opinions.

Played 18 with Rambler today - both of us had issues with the greens, but a really nice day (for December) and a fun time, like usual!

Played 18 with Rambler today - both of us had issues with the greens, but a really nice day (for December) and a fun time, like usual!

Really enjoyed catching-up, and teeing it up the last couple of days. When I'm still smiling after less-than-stellar swings, that's a good round. Always enjoy playing and shooting the breeze. Told my regular THPer golfing group it's in my top 5 courses I've played, even if it did eat my lunch and throw the paper bag back in my face.

I forgot to post in here on Sunday, Neb and I snuck for an afternoon round filled with me mostly playing out of his grandaddy bag and sharing stories. The shaft testing we tried was fun to, we looked like a pit crew on the tee swapping shafts and tweaking settings!

Always fun to get out with my friend.

Always fun playing with Spivey!

It was a little wet and I didn't play well, but the course was AWESOME!

Too rainy to play outside today but 12 THPers got together in NE OH for a round of sim golf. I finally met Misike (we live probably less than half a mile away) and golfed with him, Hamfist (Brian) & ntanygd760 (Ben). All Good guys & we had fun (well, maybe I shouldn't speak for Ben as he had some Tin Cup moments trying to clear the water a few times).

Bonus points to GregDan & Robozeo for driving long distance to do this!

Now we just need to do this again for real.

Trying to clear the water a few times is being generous, must have been at least 8-10 times on the one hole and like 6 on the other.

I prefer to remember making the only birdie of the 4 some.

Back