Tour Caddies Will Be Wearing Kentwool

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll definitely be looking out for the caddies feet at the next event! haha

Very interesting to see what styles and colors the caddies choose to wear.

Great news! Saw that on their Twitter feed!

JM

This is so awesome! Very cool to see our THP Kickoff Classic sponsor getting such great exposure in the professional golf ranks!

Well that's awesome!

Very cool that Kentwool would do this! "Caddies Corner" could be a fun read!

That is cool, and those folks will put them through quite the test.

Awesome news! True testimony of Kentwool's products.

Love seeing a company jump on an opportunity like this and awesome news for the caddies

Very cool and I think very smart by Kentwool to do this. Those guys walk even more than the players, so if they are happy in your socks that says quite a lot.

Really impressed by my Kentwool socks, haven't tried the low profile more athletic looking models but I will be picking some of them up when the temperatures increase.

Wow! This deserved a tweet, well done KentWool!

Love seeing them team up with Kentwool.

this is a good idea since the caddies wear shorts! That's a good way of getting your product seen by the consumer.

Very cool!! This a great partnership!

Very good for Kentwool to be the Caddies' first official sponsor. Another reason I'm excited to play in the THP Kentwool event in February.

love the idea of this

Not sure how I just saw this. Really cool to hear. Will definitely be looking for the logo from now on!

Thats a pretty cool partnership. I dont think Kentwool are in NZ so ive never tried their socks.

I think this will be a great partnership, both sides work very hard in their fields.

This thread reminded me that I've yet to receive a gift of KentWool from my wife as requested. Therefore, I just ordered some low profile golf socks using the promo code Icey posted.

Of all the money that gets thrown at the players just because they get tv air time, I'm surprised it took this long for the caddies to get brands on them too.

That's one large stack of socks!!!

Back