What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode in a golf cart. Hit too many golf shots for my liking. Had a nice time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the loft and lies checked on all my irons.

Just curious why? Were any found different than should be or need adjusting?

When playing forged irons it's recommended to get lofts and lie angles checked at least once a year. Especially if you play in firm conditions

Took weight off the putter (2 x 1/2' lead strips)...just need a little more speed to the hole with my same stroke. Apart from that my usual daily golf exercises and putting on the mat

Good question. Past few weeks I've been having issues w/ my 56 degree wedge not going over 95 yards. Just didn't seem right. Also a few irons going a bit further than I was use to. So that's what spawned the check. 56 degree was at 58. A few other irons were off a degree or 2. So had the 56 bent to 55 to make sure.

Good question. Past few weeks I've been having issues w/ my 56 degree wedge not going over 95 yards. Just didn't seem right. Also a few irons going a bit further than I was use to. So that's what spawned the check. 56 degree was at 58. A few other irons were off a degree or 2. So had the 56 bent to 55 to make sure.

I had the same issue.
My 52 was 53 and my 56 was 52. Got that squared away this week.

Dropped off my Grandura and my PX THP shaft to have tips installed, cut and gripped.

Dropped off my Grandura and my PX THP shaft to have tips installed, cut and gripped.
We really need to get you doing your own club work.

We really need to get you doing your own club work.

After the Holidays my intention is to get my garage cleaned up and a work bench installed.

Watched golf from all the tours and THP'd. Will hit the course tom!

Played 18, hit the range to test a few clubs, some THPing and looking into ordering some lead tape

Hit the range to keep the swing loose and to try out the R15 12* w/ PX Handcrafted against the Vapor Pro w/ PX Handcrafted. So far the Vapor is looking tough to beat...did not hit the R15 as well as I did in the store today.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm heading to a short game lesson in about an hour.

Signed up for Short Par 4 and butt trimmed 2.75" off of the custom THP HZRDUS shaft.

Signed up for Short Par 4 and butt trimmed 2.75" off of the custom THP HZRDUS shaft.
What is the shaft playing too now.

Picked this up.
3dd7e740507e013fc279232955694367.jpg

Re gripped my 2i...

Looked at different shafts for my 913 D2. I'm looking to increase the weight a bit.

Played 18 at the club today. I love playing this time of year. When it gets in the 40's the course becomes wide open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back