McGladrey [Spoilers]

I want Ben Crane to win this playoff so badly, just a great guy and would love to see him win

Playing "oh oh oh" to spur Crane on in the playoff....hehe...

Very nice 2nd shot by Crane in the playoff. I love him saying "that's as good as I've got" when the ball was still in the air.

But he missed the putt! What a ridiculous up and down by Simpson from the bunker...

Simpson misses a 3 footer for par on the second playoff hole to hand the win to Crane.

My knee-jerk reaction: PGA Tour Players of the Year don't miss 3 footers in playoffs.

Very mad I missed the end of this one while I was cutting the lawn. Sounded good.

terrible way to simpson to lose but it was a great sudden death match.. congrats to ben crane!

what a up and down he had from the bunker at 1st play off hole......

congrats to ben crane.....what a putt he made for par though!

Simpson misses a 3 footer for par on the second playoff hole to hand the win to Crane.

My knee-jerk reaction: PGA Tour Players of the Year don't miss 3 footers in playoffs.

Troof! That was like anti-clutch.

This was a great tourney to watch and it sucks simpson lost the way he did. That was just a straight push, and you never want to see someone 3 jiggle for the loss.

Shame that it had to be won through that.

Congratulations to Ben Crane though, love seeing him pick up a win again. Just wish he would lay off the religious stuff during the interviews a little.

Back