McGladrey [Spoilers]

MarcW

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN
Even though the number 52 golfer in the world is not in the field, there is a tournament going on in Sea Island Ga. There are some interesting stories here, the money title, players trying to get their cards for 2012, Rickie coming off his win in Asia...
Let's give the McGladrey some love.

I figured there was already a thread on this but probably not. Thanks for starting it. Webb Simpson is just playing some kind of great golf right now isn't he? I'm hoping for a good week out of David Duval (E after first round) and Davis Love III.

Rickie has really sucked today. Missed a 2 footer on 13. Hasn't looked his best today at all.

Last edited:
Rickie has really sucked today. Missed a 2 footer on 13. Hasn't looked his best today at all. However, he just stuck his 2nd on 15 from 275 to 8 feet, so maybe he can get back on track.

I'm blamming it on jet lag lol

tapatalk addict....

For the first time this week....Go Andres! Solid first round.

GMac showing some comeback skills after a horrible start!

For the first time this week....Go Andres! Solid first round.

GMac showing some comeback skills after a horrible start!

I want to see Andres do well too. He is so funny on Twitter when he tweets Tiger. And he has an awesome goatee.

I want to see Andres do well too. He is so funny on Twitter when he tweets Tiger. And he has an awesome goatee.
He reminds me of a Mexican Ron Jeremy.

I see fowler is right where he usually is when playing with the big boys.

I call it like I see it. Sometimes the truth hurts.:(

I see fowler is right where he usually is when playing with the big boys.

So he usually does this bad? Strongly disagree with the year he has had this year.

^^^^Hater

Rickie did look bad though, but yes hater indeed haha Wishes he had Fowlers hair

Does anyone have a working link online that is streaming the tournament coverage?

Course is in amazing shape and would love to play at Sea Island. Heard so many great things about the area, but have never been up there.

really enjoying watching this,bud cauley is doing well as i predicted,i tried to get odds on a top 10 finish but the bookies were only doing 3 balls at the time so i didn't bother.

apparently webb simpson has 30mins after this evenings play to enter next weeks disney tourny.....i wonder if he will,yeah right of course he will.

Interesting thing I heard about Cauley and Fowler. Commentator, don't remember which one, said that Cauley is better than Fowler. I wonder who gets a win on the PGA Tour first?

Interesting thing I heard about Cauley and Fowler. Commentator, don't remember which one, said that Cauley is better than Fowler. I wonder who gets a win on the PGA Tour first?

Bud Cauley no question. This kid has game.

Cauley definately has some game, the dude is going to do what only a pretty elite group of golfers have ever done...he's going to get his tour card without ever going to Q-school.

If I had to bet as to who gets a PGA Tour win first, I would probably pick Cauley.

yeah i heard this comment aswell,he said he went and seen him play and thought at first that he wouldn't be that great.only 5ft 6" and 150lbs but he hit it 295 all day long and scored really well.since 1980 there has only been 5 players i think who have got their card without going to Q school.......i've got a good feeling about this guy.

Looks to me that the future stars on tour have shown their hands in 2011. Best rookie crop I've see in years.

I'm giving the edge to rickie because of the win overseas. Bud is a good player but winning is difficult on tour. I give him another year like this year and then a win. There is a big difference between playing well and playing well enough to win

another good finish for bud cauley.he won't make next weeks disney comp but i'm guessing and hoping that he will be safely secure in the top 125.i think he'll be roughly 120 making it by about 60-70 thousand dollars.

just a waiting game for him now.

This tourney is tight!

anyone have a link to watch online? No golf channel at work

what about horschel.........d'oh!!!!!i won't say it but he hit one of those shots that we should never talk about or mention....you know a s%*#k!!!!lol!even the best do it.

Oh man...Thompson had the tournament in his grasp and he makes such a TERRIBLE tee shot into a hazard on 18...I'm rooting for mr. Golf Boy Crane in the playoff...

Back