GolferAid: Better golf in a can?

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I cannot wait to hear everyone's take on this one. Just posted on Golf Digest's twitter page....GolferAid. Check this out.

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/newstuff/2011/10/golferaid-help-in-a-can.html

Better golf through health and fitness has become a recurring theme, manifesting itself in myriad ways.
GolferAid's contribution is a beverage to help with focus, endurance, balance, power and flexibility.
GolferAid.jpg

"We came up with the concept on the golf course," said Orion Melehan, who developed GolferAid in partnership with Aaron Hinde. "We have been taking supplements for soreness and other things while on the golf course and said, 'why don't we combine all the things we're taking naturally anyways and put it into a drink?' We thought the market for a drink was a natural progression of where and health and fitness was going."
They suggest drinking a 12-ounce can 15 minutes before a round begins and another can at the turn.
"Serious golfers are drinking water or Gatorade or Powerade," Hinde said. "We're mid-30s, close to 40, and not feeling quite as pain free as we did in our 20s. A lot of people are moving away from sugar. With efficacy in mind, this has almost three grams of supplements to aid various aspects of the golf game."
GolferAid contains only nine grams of sugar from its sweetener, organic blue agave. Among its supplements are glucosomine for joint health, epimedium for strength, B complex for energy and bilberry for balance. For a full list of its supplements, go here.
"It's been well received by head pros," Melehan said, noting that the renowned Olympic Club in San Francisco, site of the 2012 U.S. Open, is among their clients. The company, based in Pebble Beach, Calif., already has upwards of 60 courses on board.
GolferAid sells for $12 for a four-pack or $60 for a case of 24.

Read More http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equi...10/golferaid-help-in-a-can.html#ixzz1bAbJXche

I would give it a shot, I dont see how it would really make me a better golfer, but it might taste ok and be nice for a change of pace.

$12 for a 4 pack huh?
Does that come with a sleeve of balls?

I've read enough, if I ache I take pain relievers, water works just fine or a sugar free monster. Jumping on the energy drink bandwagon is smart but not sure I see this as a drink for me

I'd love to hear some reviews on this. I'm not thinking this is going to make much of a difference, if any.

Gimme a couple of Bings and some aspirin!

It might work for me if that can secretly contains Miller High Life. Even then, I can get a 12 pack of that for $7

No thankyou, I'll stick to the $2 bottle of water from the drink cart and save a buck.

$12 for a 4 pack huh?
Does that come with a sleeve of balls?

No doubt...thats more than red bull. and I am a badasss on red bull....I think

This company is crushing the dreams of millions of golfers who thought they already found better golf in a can!
bud_light_can-3126.jpg

It might work for me if that can secretly contains Miller High Life. Even then, I can get a 12 pack of that for $7

LOL.......I was thinking the same thing!

There is better golf in a can. The can has to have some beer in it!

Tapatalkin

For that price I would want it delivered to me on the course by Paula Creamer.

Is it wrong for me to require that "golferaid" contain alcohol for $3/can?

lol, I'll try and find some, I'm playing thursday with my boss and I'll use any help I can get maintaining focus, he's the worse golfer i've ever played with. I'll give a review..

Pretty sure there aren't too many drinks that can cure a slice.

Think I'd take the money I was going to spend on a case, and put it to a lesson. Better golf in a lack of cans!

This company is crushing the dreams of millions of golfers who thought they already found better golf in a can!
bud_light_can-3126.jpg

this hasn't been my answer to better golf?!?!?! I feel so lied to... :angry:

If I pop it open on the 4th green does a little man come out and sink the birdie putt I have? If so, I'm in for the $12.

Come on................What's next? A special glove to cure the "yips"?

I am not sure anything can help my golf game other than the driving range and practice but I will try it once...maybe twice.

nawwww I can get a 30 pack for around $21.00 bucks of golf in a can :drinks:

nawwww I can get a 30 pack for around $21.00 bucks of golf in a can :drinks:

No doubt Gray lol, right now it looks like it's only available at retail locations in Ca. Damn Californians, next thing you know they'll be wanting to legalize pot or something.

I would try this, but I'm already the best golfer there is. I don't need to improve. :D Oh, and it's a bit expensive at $12 per 4 pack.

Back