Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.72 for reg

Where I live prices for gasoline are 9$ per gallon and 7,4$ per gallon for diesel (converted from €/liter to $/gallon)
So think about it :)

Filled up Monday for $3.51 per gallon, they are building a new Kroger with a gas pumping island here so I will be getting $.10 per gallon off of that soon. Hopefully it will continue to go back down.

Honestly i don't even look. What am i gonna do, not fill up?

$3.87 for midgrade this morning

Honestly i don't even look. What am i gonna do, not fill up?

I do look. Since I am all over the city, I try to fill up wherever is cheapest when possible. No sense in paying $3.75 by my house when I have plenty of gas to get me to where it's $3.63 and I am going there anyway. When you fill up twice a week, it pays to look for the cheapest gas.

I saw $1.169/L last night when i was going to the pub.

It was $9.65 a gallon in Germany when I left Europe. So of course their economy is crashing, everyone is poor and no one drives.... or maybe not.

US gas is cheap cheap cheap

3.89 for the mid grade stuff... if the gauge gets close to half i fill up... last time was $32

It was $9.65 a gallon in Germany when I left Europe. So of course their economy is crashing, everyone is poor and no one drives.... or maybe not.

Cheap is a relative term...I try not to complain about the gas prices in the US because I know those countries paying by the Liter are in a world of hurt. If our public transportation system was better, more people would be using that such as in London and Paris.

We are paying £1.36 a litre for unleaded now, I remember when I paid 49.9p per litre

filled up this morning at $3.78/gal for regular. now its already $4.25/gal here in W. Michigan. crappy :disapointed:

filled up this morning at $3.78/gal for regular. now its already $4.25/gal here in W. Michigan. crappy :disapointed:

Woah, the station I filled up for $3.51 2 days ago is now $3.47. We are heading down and y'all are heading up, that does not make sense.

Woah, the station I filled up for $3.51 2 days ago is now $3.47. We are heading down and y'all are heading up, that does not make sense.

We get our fuel from a refinery near Chicago. Apparently there was a problem in production on Monday which is causing less supply than what the station owners were expecting. Thats the cause of the high jump in prices. Supposedly this is the 7th issue this refinery has had in the last month. Sounds to me like some people need to get fired.

$3.97/gallon for 92 last night. $60 to fill up. Even though I miss it at times, I'm really glad I sold my LandCruiser!

It was $3.54 in Peculiar, Missouri last night but I didn't need to fill up. I'm going to Holden on Saturday and I am counting on it being cheaper there at that time, even with the holiday weekend. I might have messed up since I just thought of that! Except I still have over half a tank so I didn't need to get gas last night anyway.

Filled up Monday for $3.51 per gallon, they are building a new Kroger with a gas pumping island here so I will be getting $.10 per gallon off of that soon. Hopefully it will continue to go back down.

yeah we have one of those here too, thats how I got the $.30 off (can go as high as $1.00 off but I dont buy that much) the other day, or if we go to a shell station its $.10 off

I do miss my Giant Eagle from up in NE Ohio, there were times I spent enough to get free gas!

my wife went to the store to fill up and realized it only took her $34 to fill up are ford Escape from empty. Never realized it until she got home. The gas station accidently set their price at $2.70 instead of $3.70. OOps.. I wonder how long it took them to notice.

my wife went to the store to fill up and realized it only took her $34 to fill up are ford Escape from empty. Never realized it until she got home. The gas station accidently set their price at $2.70 instead of $3.70. OOps.. I wonder how long it took them to notice.

What a deal!

Wow nice deal there ECU.

Paying $3.97/gal here in michigan

Hope they notice quickly! Although Big Oil makes billions, gas stations' margin is only between 7 and 11 cents per gallon.

I've had that happen to me before too, its great for me but terrible for the station. They lose their shirts on stuff like that.

Gas around here is around 3.73 for no name gas and about 3.79 for name brands like bp/shell/exxon. I typically try and buy gas on thursdays because around here shell and a few other stations do 5 cents off on thursdays. Luckily I only have a 3 mi each way commute so I only buy gas once a month. I'd get a bike and ride but there are some shady communities between where I work and live which would likely result in me being mugged or murdered or both.

Slight difference in wage structure as well.......

Back