Big Break - Indian Wells [Spoilers]

This season seems to be way more a reality show than a golf show. Way over the top. I still don't know who is good and who isn't yet.

I've felt that way about the show for a long time.. I get that drama = good tv or whatever, but I would SO much rather have a show purely about skill winning out, rather than a bunch of trash talking with a BIT of golf in the middle..

I've felt that way about the show for a long time.. I get that drama = good tv or whatever, but I would SO much rather have a show purely about skill winning out, rather than a bunch of trash talking with a BIT of golf in the middle..

plus 1

Shanks is who I'm rooting for

+1

I really liked Kent ( the Canadian guy) at first, but he needs to stop running his mouth.

I was expecting to be a quiet guy for some reason, but man does he need to shut up.

Floyd's bunker mess was definitely painful to watch

I haven't missed a season of this show and this year I think it's even more cut throat because of the money factor. On a side note doesn't it seem like there will be a fight of this show? It's getting Heated!

We're finally getting ready to watch this. Jacqui had to watch The Bachelorette first!

We're finally getting ready to watch this. Jacqui had to watch The Bachellorette first!

Ummm Smalls theres a whole other thread on this in the banter thread!

These guys SUCK at the glass breaking challenge. (Compared to past shows)

Aw, carp!

It still freaks me out to watch Will hit!

I'm trying really hard to like any of these guys, but I don't so far. Not one. :-( Bring back the chicks.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

This second challenge is also lacking in talent. Especially the second group.

I'm trying really hard to like any of these guys, but I don't so far. Not one. :-( Bring back the chicks.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I feel the same. The ladies are far more entertaining.

I'm surprised Shank bought the extra half a shot.

It was a real shocker to see that so many of them were missing the glass in the first immunity challenge. It did get better but it really makes you wonder how some of those people landed a spot on the show.

It was a real shocker to see that so many of them were missing the glass in the first immunity challenge. It did get better but it really makes you wonder how some of those people landed a spot on the show.

They say every year that this is the most talented group, but it seems you see way too much bad golf on these big breaks.

Way too many commercials!

"Be the right club today". Really? Who does he think he is, Hal Sutton?

good bye Dude from Texas. You come from a great state but you were a tool on Big Break!

After seeing him in defeat, I am glad Justin is gone. What a loser.

Back