Wilson Staff Di11 Irons - Thanks THP

Makes me want to pull the trigger on the Di11's, haha.

Nicely done!

Kudos to the testers for doing a bang up job with these irons. Kudos to W/S to take the chance and make them available for the testing in the first place!

That is SOOOO Cool!

I get e-mail updates from Wilson Staff - I'll be curious to see if this makes it in an e-mail! That'd be so awesome.

That's effing sweet. I love it.

It's one thing to give clubs to a site like THP to test and see reactions.. It's another to implement the opinions (albeit positive haha) for marketing purposes..

Really, REALLY cool from Wilson. Major congrats to JB and GG for the THP name ever increasing in the golfing world!

Did we just see THP and it's members take another giant step forward? Fantastic work guys.

That is awesome, the testers did an amazing job, you may pat yourself on the back now :victory:

Congrats THP and the testers!

Makes me want to pull the trigger on the Di11's, haha.

No make here. All the thoughts written up had me do it. They arrived yesterday, and I can't stress this enough, one week after custom order was placed. Incredibly fast turn around on 9 clubs. Highly impressed. Odyssey took almost 2 weeks to get me my putter.

I can't wait to hit the range this evening and home course #2 tomorrow. Thanks THP for all the great advice.

Great Ad. Well done to all that had a part in it.

Now that is cool. Wilson Staff has to be the most underrated OEM in golf right now. Everything I hit at the demo day was as good if not better then anything else.

Now that is cool. Wilson Staff has to be the most underrated OEM in golf right now. Everything I hit at the demo day was as good if not better then anything else.

100% agree

wow that is really something special!!

I would just like to say for myself and on behalf of my fellow testers that we will make ourselves available at the 2012 Demo Day to autograph your copy of the ad for a nominal fee not to exceed John Daly's autograph charge. The money will be donated to the Di11 Tester beer and steak fund, a very worthy organization in my humble opinion.

That is fantastic!

Is that DXi 3W in your signature regular or stiff? No Homo.

Stiff flex. Though I played a reg down at the outing.

just tap it in!

WOW, I can't believe Wilson Staff did that, I'm very humbled! It was a honor to be a part of the testing and have to thank THP and Wilson staff for the opportunity, it was a great experience and is still ongoing.

Very nice!

Very epic. Congrats to the testers and THP!!!

Congrats THP...that rocks!

Back