Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Thanks all! It's going to be a long day, but it will be nice to get home and see our puppy!! We sure will miss it down here though. I need to start working harder on escaping Canada!! :D

Well, we arrived home safe last night. Cooper was waiting for us and it was good to see him again! Such a happy puppy!! :D

Glad to hear you guys made it home safe 9-Iron. I hope the luggage got there this time as well.. lol

Glad you are back, 9i!

Carsten, 9I and AG... glad to see you guys made it back unscathed. So 9I, was the ring right where you left it? :D

9i/Adamsgirl, Carsten glad you all made it home safe!!!!!

Carsten, 9I and AG... glad to see you guys made it back unscathed. So 9I, was the ring right where you left it? :D

I hope that was the first thing he did was locate that ring and throw it on.

Glad to hear that Carsten, and Mr and Mrs 9i made it home safe and sound. It was wonderful to see the 9i's again and I really enjoyed meeting you Carsten. Hope our paths cross again.

Glad to hear you guys made it home safe 9-Iron. I hope the luggage got there this time as well.. lol

Thanks Rhino! AG made sure our luggage was on the plane before we left Houston!

Glad you are back, 9i!

Thanks Hawkster!

Thanks Spanks, it sure was!

9i/Adamsgirl, Carsten glad you all made it home safe!!!!!

Thanks Yoccos!

I hope that was the first thing he did was locate that ring and throw it on.

Maybe... :D

Glad to hear that Carsten, and Mr and Mrs 9i made it home safe and sound. It was wonderful to see the 9i's again and I really enjoyed meeting you Carsten. Hope our paths cross again.

Thanks Mary!

I predict LobWedge Boy disrupts your outing plans for 2012!

I predict LobWedge Boy disrupts your outing plans for 2012!

At the moment, it's more my friends wedding at Disneyland in July, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point! :D

Glad to hear you got home safe 9i/AG

did anyone have issue's with their final bill from the resort?

Our bill seemed super high and theres little to no explanation of the charges. But Hanks has the bill so I cant look at it.

No issues once I figure out how they charged stuff. I think last year they separated the bill to each person which was much easier IMO. This year I had to workability the calculator to make sure I wasn't charged for anything my roomie charged.

Their whole billing system is just weird. What sort of issues did you have?

getting charged 106 for golf on Sunday.

Golf on 5/22 ( 2pp @ $53)……………………………………………………………………… $106.00

looks like I'm getting charged for a replay. They already had the replay charge on their for Sat for 1 person, which is correct.

Our bill was weird too. Yorkem's friend has it, and I am sure he will post about it.

Ours was $107.00 bucks higher than the bill they slid under the door Sunday a.m. I called and apparently it was from one of the p.m. golf rounds although the $107.00 was listed on the one I received Sunday a.m.

Per Kevin - Our bill seemed super high and theres little to no explanation of the charges. But Hanks has the bill so I cant look at it.

That will teach ya to party with the big dawgs :D

I didn't replay, so not sure.

The billing was super confusing and I thought ours was high as well, until the nice lady at the front desk spelled it out for me. It all made perfect sense and I was not overcharged anything. Thats why the all inclusive golf is going to be KEY next year. thats the main reason bills seemed high

Ours was $107.00 bucks higher than the bill they slid under the door Sunday a.m. I called and apparently it was from one of the p.m. golf rounds although the $107.00 was listed on the one I received Sunday a.m.

that's the same thing that happened to me. The bill I have home is $100+ less than the one they just emailed me.

I am working with Patty Cordero at the resort to reslove it. I know when I checked out they told me there were extra charges to some in our group that is being worked out and that they would email me a copy.

I ended up getting them to split the bill for SWFLA and me. It made a lot more since when they did that.

I ended up getting them to split the bill for SWFLA and me. It made a lot more since when they did that.

I agree, at first I thought the charges were wierd, but I can assure you that the room and golf charges that seem so wierd are right.

Back