SubSeventy Fashion Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
We might still be able to dig up some giveaways from this line. Atleast the stuff that didnt fit me.

We might still be able to dig up some giveaways from this line. Atleast the stuff that didnt fit me.

The clothing line looks great JB.

Maybe you should let us know what DIDN'T fit you! Let's see a pic or two!

• Admin
MO Hacker,
I am honest to God wearing that shirt right now before we head to dinner. I love it. It is a must purchase for those that love golf clothes.

• Admin
Maybe you should let us know what DIDN'T fit you! Let's see a pic or two!

Searching Smallville. We showed unboxing pics. The things that do not fit are pants and they run small. So if you are tiny, I have your size. We have the plaid orange pants in size 33. We have another pair of pants that are a size 29.

Searching Smallville. We showed unboxing pics. The things that do not fit are pants and they run small. So if you are tiny, I have your size. We have the plaid orange pants in size 33. We have another pair of pants that are a size 29.

I'm a 29 :alien2:

Really? I didnt think anyone was.

I was, close to 30 years ago . . .

Then they are yours. They will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Then they are yours. They will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Sweet thanks! I love SubSeventy!

I'll call it an early birthday present to myself :cake:

I'm with you Smallville, I haven't been under a 30 since I was probably a sophmore in HS.

Yep that's me, a sophomore :)wink:) in high school :smile:

I'm a 29 :alien2:

Really? I didnt think anyone was.

I was going to point that out to Josh, but 907 beat me to it.

And I'll hold off on the spelling thing--wrong thread. After all, I keep on topic!

I'll have to go see what other colors that Argyle shirt comes in. Hubby is a redhead, and I can't quite see him in that version. Dark green, I hope!

Sort of on topic, I saw an ad for a non-golf argyle sweater with subtle tonal pictures knit into the diamonds. My immediate thought was Tattoo Golf and how cool skulls would look like that--you know, black on grey and grey on black or something.

And I'll hold off on the spelling thing--wrong thread. After all, I keep on topic!

I'm not gonna hold off, since the kid has a newfound sense of spunk in his system! (Ask Julie!)

No problem, didn't want any of the ladies who might read this to jump on you for the mis-spelling.

One of the most misspelled words is misspell!

I'm not gonna hold off, since the kid has a newfound sense of spunk in his system! (Ask Julie!)

One of the most misspelled words is misspell!

Dang it, spelling it "misspell" just didn't look right, so I added the hyphen and it looked better.

Here all of the colors they have listed on their website, JB do you have the pink one, I didn't see a red listed?

285.jpg
Black
223.jpg
Navy
225.jpg
Brown
224.jpg
Grey
222.jpg
Pink
221.jpg
White

My shirt is Red with pink inserts.

I think we're a bad influence on 907.
375.gif
(see--I got a smilie* from one of your sites)

* Assuming you can call that a smilie.

Back