Just saying Hi from Mass.

LuisG

"TOP"
Reaction score
Handicap
Too High
Hi my name is Luis, I am from the wonderful commonwealth of Massachusetts. I have heard a bunch of good things about this site, and as a new golfer I am really looking forward to being a member of this site.

LuisG

Hi my name is Luis, I am from the wonderful commonwealth of Massachusetts. I have heard a bunch of good things about this site, and as a new golfer I am really looking forward to being a member of this site.

LuisG

welcome! fellow MassHole here... Boston, yourself?

Welcome, hope you enjoy it around here. It's the best golf forum on the net.

Welcome Luis. Glad you found us.

I am from western Mass. Springfield, MA.

Welcome to THP Luis.

hello, and welcome to THP! Hope you enjoy yourself

Excellent, more New Englanders here.

Welcome, Luis!

Welcome

Welcome aboard Luis.

Welcome aboard Luis!

That's some heat you're packing! I can't tell with the little avatar...do you serve in the military, or is it for paintball or something?

That's some heat you're packing! I can't tell with the little avatar...do you serve in the military, or is it for paintball or something?

I am in the military, I am a 1SG in the United States Army. That is a M4 carbine rifle with designated marksman setup. Thanks for asking.

I would like to thank everybody that has repiled for welcoming me.

We have a couple ties to the military around here...I hope you feel welcome and appreciated. :smile:

welcome bro, hope u enjoy the site as much as we do. u will find urself pretty much living here ha

I am in the military, I am a 1SG in the United States Army. That is a M4 carbine rifle with designated marksman setup. Thanks for asking.

Thank you for your service. :soldier: My brother is currently serving in Iraq. He is currently a Spc.

Welcome to your home away from home. :alien2:

Welcome Luis... Glad to have you on board!

Thank you for your service!!! Father was in the AF for 30+ years and served 2 tours in Vietnam. Good luck in learning the game, always remember score is irrelevant as long as you're having fun.

Thanks for your service, and welcome to the site!

PS - shooting the M4 is a ton of fun, huh?

Thank you for your service. :soldier: My brother is currently serving in Iraq. He is currently a Spc.

Welcome to your home away from home. :alien2:

Thanks for the welcoming, the next time you talk to your brother, tell him keep his ammo clean, stay safe and take care.

Thanks for the welcoming, the next time you talk to your brother, tell him keep his ammo clean, stay safe and take care.

I'll let him know. He's with a couple battle experienced guys so hopefully they have let him in on that little secret.

Back