Nike VR Split Cavity Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So you do think these are that "perfect" set of forgiving player's irons then?

• Admin
Of the ones I have hit, they seem to have everything. Im just upset I have to send them back on Monday. I might have to buy this set.

Mate...you laid that on a bit thick. What are you going to say when something better comes along?

Reactions: JB
  • Admin
When I find something better, then I will let you know. But as of right now I havent. Reviews are opinions.

SO happens I know someone with a set up for grabs.

went to the golf store today and took a look at them today. they had the blade version right beside the too, nice! $999 canadian for either one.

Have a 60* VR and a 54* VR I love these wedges and can't wait for Feb. to get here for my birthday and income tax return to pick up a set of these sweet irons!!

Great Review on them btw!!!

• Admin
Thanks Tex. They are in my bag for now and I have loved them from the minute I picked them up.

i really want a set of the VR Blades. Im hearing great things about them. Although I have way too many sets right now as it is

We should be reviewing them in the next few weeks. Should be arriving any day now and WELCOME to THP. A fellow Tampa person.

Nice review JB, and a very clean looking iron at that.

Between these and the Nickent 4DX pros, they are the best irons I have seen so far in quite some time.

Back