Suzann Petterson & Trevor Immelman Demo Day PGA Show

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are some more pictures of Suzann and Trevor at the Nike Demo Day.

465317260_eGkTt-L.jpg

465317668_S32ry-L.jpg

465318070_842J6-L.jpg

465316773_EkGVv-L.jpg

465316354_uEzUs-L.jpg

465315629_jwygM-L.jpg

465315999_z92e7-L.jpg

465315258_8A8sg-L.jpg

465320176_vq8bS-L.jpg

465319319_s25bh-L.jpg

465334217_SkHHF-L.jpg

465333731_5Lnuc-L.jpg

465337008_RB9eh-L.jpg

GG, did you get to see Trevor launch the ball at all? Could he hit it a ton?

They both hit and worked with the different positions of the driver. Trevor was great with entertaining the crowd.

• Admin
GG, did you get to see Trevor launch the ball at all? Could he hit it a ton?

Oh yeah they were so close to us that Trevor almost hit us once during a practice swing. He can definitely hit it far but Suzann is incredible, her swing is beautiful and she was probably only about 20-30 yards shorter than him at the most.

Is Suzanne pretty tall? In a couple of those, it looks like she could smoosh Trevor if she wanted to. Might be perspective of the shot.

Also, did you happen to ask where that woman got her white jacket? It's cool -- I want one for the wifey.

She is very tall. But Trevor is pretty short. And she was making jokes about his height.

• Admin
JB is correct she is very tall, in fact I believe she is the same height at Trevor. At one point he stood on a pile of golf balls to make himself taller, it was rather amusing. They were both great out there, and they really kept the crowd in it. As for that lady I have no idea who she is or where she got that jacket, she just kept asking questions about what Trevor was going to serve at dinner????

That's odd. Guess she was trying to suggest an invitation!

Okay, I officially want a contest where you give Trevor away. Preferably a lottery. :in-love:

She is wearing the new line of shoes that we just put pictures of up.

She is wearing the new line of shoes that we just put pictures of up.

It's kind of hard to see in those photos--looks like she's wearing the checked version, rather than the fade one (if my attempt to distinguish them makes any sense)?

They told me it was the fade, but Claire, I agree.

Is Suzanne pretty tall? In a couple of those, it looks like she could smoosh Trevor if she wanted to. Might be perspective of the shot.

Also, did you happen to ask where that woman got her white jacket? It's cool -- I want one for the wifey.

This was the response we got from Nike.

Someone on your post was asking about the woman wearing the white jacket in the background. I believe the piece they were asking about is from our Spring 09 line at retail right now, it is called Dri-FIT Windproof Cover-up in colorway classic charcoal (277641-068) and retails for $90 but could be lower at retail!

as suzanne and rocco have done, i think its incredible than someone can come back from back surgery to play on a top tier tour and compete

This was the response we got from Nike.

Someone on your post was asking about the woman wearing the white jacket in the background. I believe the piece they were asking about is from our Spring 09 line at retail right now, it is called Dri-FIT Windproof Cover-up in colorway classic charcoal (277641-068) and retails for $90 but could be lower at retail!

Thanks for looking out, JB (and Nike)! I'm going to try to find it.

Lucky Wifey!:drool:

Plus, she gets a nice jacket too.

Back