Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
I always loved the Baja. I used to ride motorcycles and quads in high school. My Bro-in-Law raced Hare Scrambles and Enduros for years in NETRA (New England Trail Riders Association) and was the Class A Expert champion several years in a row. It was a blast to go and watch!

That's awesome!

I really want a new enduro bike, I'm loving the new Honda 250, but the Mrs put the kabash on that.

There have been several riders go well over 100MPH today in the race. Follow along on the map, it's fun to watch.

What are the Letners running now? I saw their name on the class 1, their old Trophy truck was pretty cool, I think it was an old Nye Frank. Is there a site for tracking the bikes, I think a few of my old buddies are racing this year.

NASCAR's own Robby Gordon, three-time winner of this event, is in it again this year. Now myself, I don't like him at all as a NASCAR driver but can't deny his driving ability. Hope he does well and hopefully decides to stay out of NASCAR! HAHA

Robby is a very cool and approachable guy. I was blitzed out of mind a few years ago at Harrahs Laughlin after a race and he stood there and talked to me for a good 45 minutes at the bar. I know most people dont like him, but I always seem to root for him, whether its Nascar, Desert, or Dakar.

Robby does seem to be a pretty nice guy. In Mexico, he's like a superstar, there's a mob that follows him everywhere he goes. I met him at contingency last year, he was walking in the out door, as we were finishing up our final tech inspection.

Back