New SubSeventy Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As Damon suggested on the forum, we are going to be reviewing the new SubSeventy gear for everybody. As some of you may remember, we covered their stuff last year as well as at the show and were huge fans. However the overall quality seemed to be just a little off and durability was an issue. Damon has told us that that is no longer an issue and coming from one of the nicest guys in the industry, we are looking forward to trying them out again. For those that missed it, here is our last review of the brand.

Review
The Hackers Paradise SubSeventy Clothing Review

Meet Damon in video
SubSeventy Video PGA Show - The Hackers Paradise

Booth from 09 show
SubSeventy Booth - The Hackers Paradise

709383451_QujT2-L-1.jpg

709383760_pRCZ6-L-1.jpg

709383541_zSK4i-L-1.jpg

709383700_Dz2uF-L-1.jpg

709383493_2VC8c-L-1.jpg

709383598_3ThLG-L-1.jpg

709383860_FaKhL-L-1.jpg

Can't wait for the review! Stuff looks great!

Their stuff does look very cool. I hadn't heard of them until now. I will have to check them out.

• Admin
Wow I love it! If i had the money i'd grab that vest and shorts right now!!

They are pants Dent...hehe

But I am with ya. They are unfinished, so they could be taken right up to shorts. :clapp::clap:

Wow I love it! If i had the money i'd grab that vest and shorts right now!!

They are pants Dent...hehe

But I am with ya. They are unfinished, so they could be taken right up to shorts. :clapp::clap:

I was wondering if those were shorts or pants also. I like them. :good:

• Admin
I am a big fan of having pants come unfinished. It lets me get the perfect length for me rather than hoping that length fits when buying online. Many are against it, due to convenience, but I really do like it.

Interesting that they weren't up to par last year as far as durability. I wonder what they've done to improve and am looking forward to your review. Those are nice looking clothes. :)

Mike

Interesting that they weren't up to par last year as far as durability. I wonder what they've done to improve and am looking forward to your review. Those are nice looking clothes. :)

Mike

In our last thread on the apparel, Damon from Subseventy came on and explained that there was a small batch that had some problems. They have since fixed the situation and said there would be no issues.

Our review last year indicated how much we loved the apparel. The problem was not that, it was durability. So far with this stuff, we have not had any issues. But it will take another couple of weeks to be sure.

Can't wait for the review... Great looking gear, I hope the durability issues have been taking care of.

JB, if you want to test the durability of those pants in the cold of NY in Nov. let me know... :egyptian:

I am a big fan of having pants come unfinished. It lets me get the perfect length for me rather than hoping that length fits when buying online. Many are against it, due to convenience, but I really do like it.

I agree. It doesn't affect my golf clothes, but all other pants need to be hemmed for either heels or flats.

Next week it goes up. Stay tuned for Monday on a different fashion review as well.

I really like Subseventy alot. I got a pair of purple pants from them about a year and a half ago to go with my purple Footjoys. They ship fast and I really like the variety of colors and styles they have.

I like this look. The plaid shorts (or pants) look awesome and the belts look very simple :good:

Back