The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Determined to eat healthy and workout this week. Just finished a good workout and have ate pretty well so far! Let's go team Bon-Bon!

Time to find something new for lunches, pretty much had the same thing for 4 of the last 6 work days

Time to find something new for lunches, pretty much had the same thing for 4 of the last 6 work days

Make sure you have leftovers from a healthy supper (make extra food).

Mike...any chance we can get the team number in parenthesis next to the team name? Like: 1. Team Two Fat (Team 2). I'm not smart enough to follow along with the new team names.

Also...overnight oats for breakfast, and salad (watercress, 1/2 peach, sugar snap peas, blue cheese, grilled chicken) for lunch for me. Let's NOT screw up dinner now.....

Something I ate today isn't sitting very well and I feel horribly bloated and in slight pain

Breakfast - yogurt & granola
Snack - cheese stick
Lunch - soup & popcorn
Snack - cheese stick

Wahhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leg day today.
It sucked.

Mike...any chance we can get the team number in parenthesis next to the team name? Like: 1. Team Two Fat (Team 2). I'm not smart enough to follow along with the new team names.

Also...overnight oats for breakfast, and salad (watercress, 1/2 peach, sugar snap peas, blue cheese, grilled chicken) for lunch for me. Let's NOT screw up dinner now.....
Uggh sounds like alot of work lol yeah ill asd them next time

I may have to get a new scale. Mine is so old it is mechanical with a spinning dial that will only show weight to the nearest pound. This might get down to the nearest tenth of a pound within the competition and a couple of tenths could mean something in the final tally. You can probably conclude that weighing myself has not been in my weekly routine for decades. LOL

Uggh sounds like alot of work lol yeah ill asd them next time
You're 441...just delegate it to somebody on the bottom half of your Regional Rivalry rankings list (PhillyV?).

Well day 4 of the 21 day fix was pilates
Bout near killed me...im sore everywhere

Had a day where we didn't do anything in the way of workouts. Will definitely get a run in tomorrow as I will be traveling to Maine tomorrow night.

IM HUNGRY

Me too.

Going forward I may move one smaller item fro lunch into the ol pre-lunch snack if this continues

My lunch snack just became my mid morning snack due to hunger

You probably should have sent this info to me...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My bad! Being a single guy I make my own food.. I figure Mike would give you a break and make some meals for the family

Just got in a 4.6 mile run. Hefty calorie burn to start the day.

My bad! Being a single guy I make my own food.. I figure Mike would give you a break and make some meals for the family

To be fair I mentioned it to her last night

OMG I want this now (maybe minus some of that lettuce stuff)

buffalo-chicken-sloppy-joes.jpg

Dude her food rocks. I have yet to make something that wasn't delicious. The Beef, Cheddar Crispy tacos are incredible and 300 calories for 2 of them? Yes please

Back