The best shot of the round

Had 265 yds into a par 5 into a 20mph wind over water and hit my 3W to 15 feet. Sunk the putt for an eagle.

I was left with a 221 yard approach on a brutally hard 451 yard par 4. I hit 3W over water to 10 feet, giving me an extremely rare look at birdie on this hole (missed it).

Last edited:
Hit two back to back wind assisted 240-250 yd 3 woods off tee box today. They felt and looked awesome.

This was my 3rd shot from 135 out
63787229e7469f9d0f3a58c13ebc22d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best shot of the day was probably my tee shot on the par 3 15th hole. Hit a 9 iron from 138. Had about 8 feet left for birdie. Siding make it but came away with the par.
024c45229f68568604a83de1c3eebcf5.jpg

2nd shot on the toughest hole on the course yesterday. easy, high 6 iron from about 155 out. I played a high fade to the front edge of the green. The green runs hard left to right and it's very easy for a shot to run off the right side down the hill if you don't land it very soft. I was left with about a 15' putt.

My putt stopped a couple inches right of the cup for a tap in par. I was pretty happy with how it all turned out as I usually double this hole.

1st hole today, 127 left to the green, left it 3 feet behind the pin, made the putt coming back down the hill for birdie.

My best shot today was my approach on the 16th hole. I had 155 to the pin and hit my 7 iron. It hit the pin in the air and ended up about 10' from the hole. I 2 putted for par.

Chipped in from over a bunker to a short pin. Best shot I've done in a long time!

My best shot today was my approach on the 16th hole. I had 155 to the pin and hit my 7 iron. It hit the pin in the air and ended up about 10' from the hole. I 2 putted for par.

I think your bunker shot on 8 was your best shot IMO

Sank a 20 footer to go up down for the Par on #7

Best shot today led to my only birdie, which was a 5 wood from 243yds to 10'. Eagle putt wasn't very hard, but I missed it badly anyway. lol.

ab720eb7b3c5d0156e43dfb14fb18966.jpg

Hole 18, Par 5 496 yards. 1st shot was about 265 left side of fairway. Left me roughly 230 in. Hit my 3 wood pin high. 2 putt for birdie. Great shot.

23a9b5fea140cf0234e701b29c220b5c.jpg

8ac66ee4cbb6368b76dee88906b128a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Had 265 yds into a par 5 into a 20mph wind over water and hit my 3W to 15 feet. Sunk the putt for an eagle.
I am not worthy...

Had 210 left on 2nd shot for par 5, hit a cut 5i up and around some trees to here
e54035266ee196a6170fdc94b8a347b6.jpg

Lipped out the eagle putt... still searching for big feathers this year lol

Look back from the green
31f327492446fed679a7e4394484df91.jpg

From yesterday, about 110 out on a par 5 after hitting a crappy drive and having no chance to get home in 2. Wedge to 8 feet and made birdie putt.

The drive from the 3rd tee at the course I play most often is one of my most hated shots. Today, I striped it with a tiny fade. It hit on the right side of the fairway and ran back to the left and settled within a few feet of the 150 post in the center of the fairway.

I hit a pretty good gap wedge on number 5 from 95 yards that landed about 5 feet right of the hole and sucks back to about 18 feet. Didn't convert for birdie, but it was nice to hit one like that.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Nearly holed out from 123 yesterday. Wind was swirling at my back, so I pulled the 54 and hit it well. Stayed on the hole pretty much the whole time, landing about 3 inches short, hitting the pin on the bounce, and stopping dead about a half of a foot to the right. Easy wedge-putt for birdie, but it would have been more entertaining to get that eagle!

I should have been there so I could have jarred my shot on you :)

Nearly holed out from 123 yesterday. Wind was swirling at my back, so I pulled the 54 and hit it well. Stayed on the hole pretty much the whole time, landing about 3 inches short, hitting the pin on the bounce, and stopping dead about a half of a foot to the right. Easy wedge-putt for birdie, but it would have been more entertaining to get that eagle!

yep, had you been in my foursome, I'm not even sure I would have played the next hole hahahaha
Great shot today Dan.
I am heading the course in a few hope I can hit a couple good ones also

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not really an amazing shot but after taking a penalty following my drive, I used my 2H to lay up from the rough.

The result, a clean hit that went 263 yards and landed in the middle of the fairway! I went on a made double bogey anyway :/

c8878539a9d9b3b9a287515913f8a878.jpg

I pushed my tee shot on a fairly short par 3 about 30 yards right of the pin. I kind of chunked the next shot about 10 yards to a tightly mowed area short of the green. I was sort of frustrated at this point so I just walked up and hit my chip. I laughed in disbelief as it rolled into the cup to save par.

5i from 197 into the wind to 6 inches. Was passing through a 4some on a par 3 and it damn near jarred

Playing this morning I hit one of those very satisfying shots. My drive left me 109 to the center of a 2 tier green according to my gps app. Ball above my feet. As I was walking from the tee I could see that the pin was in the back on the upper tier. The green is elevated, at lest 25 feet, and I had to hit a blind shot up to the green, including over a bunker. Little bit of wind in my face. The greenskeeper was mowing the green. He saw me and pulled off the fringe what looked not far from the pin and waved me to hit. All I could was his head and shoulders. I hit a super high PW with a little draw right on line and couldn't see where it landed. I watched the greenskeeper breaking his neck trying to follow it. It was either good or long, no way to tell until I hiked up. As I got up there, the greenskeeper gave me a thumbs up, and I could see that I was 8 feet from the hole pin high. Pitch mark was 3 feet right of the ball. I wish I could say I dropped the putt; came up half a roll short.

Shortsided after a missed green that had a pin about 4 paces on. Thought I was screwed and opened up the PM Grind and dunked it for birdie.

Pitch shot into a Par 5 that I duffed one off the tee, then proceeded to advance the next 30 yards. I told my partner I was paring the hole still 230 from the hole. Left a 30 yard pitch shot which I stuck to 2 feet. Saved par.

Back