MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Honestly guys, don't worry about me, I would rather you play. I'll get a ride to the hotel.

No way man... Can't let you come to Michigan to be stuck in Romulus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way man... Can't let you come to Michigan to be stuck in Romulus

Haha okay, I have no idea what that means, but it doesn't sound good.

Alex, don't let anyone scare you, DTW is one of the best airports in the country.

That being said, I wouldn't want to sit there and wait for some yahoos to come pick me up either...

Alex, don't let anyone scare you, DTW is one of the best airports in the country.

That being said, I wouldn't want to sit there and wait for some yahoos to come pick me up either...

Not trying to scare him, it's just not a place to just sit and wait. As there really isn't much around the airport, minus some adult entertainment.

Not trying to scare him, it's just not a place to just sit and wait. As there really isn't much around the airport, minus some adult entertainment.

Go on.......

Just kidding, a week from today Manlai and I will be enroot to play some golf with all of you people! WHOO HOOO!

One more week and I get to see some THPers again, cant wait!

I can't wait for this gonna be fun and I will be cruising the back roads up north as I'm not dealing with 75 and it's ridiculous construction

I can't wait for this gonna be fun and I will be cruising the back roads up north as I'm not dealing with 75 and it's ridiculous construction

Haha just before you guys branch off to 275 up here, 75 is a mess. Just be warned, 60 is the speed limit and don't do any more. Cops and accidents are numerous right now. Just your friendly neighborhood PSA.

Haha just before you guys branch off to 275 up here, 75 is a mess. Just be warned, 60 is the speed limit and don't do any more. Cops and accidents are numerous right now. Just your friendly neighborhood PSA.

Yeah I talked to some Toledo folks today that said 275 is a mess and I heard part of 75 just across the stateline in michigan is closed from a tanker fire.

I will vouch for the no speeding in the construction cops are watching it heavy, keep your distance and allow plenty of extra travel time.

Yeah I talked to some Toledo folks today that said 275 is a mess and I heard part of 75 just across the stateline in michigan is closed from a tanker fire.

I will vouch for the no speeding in the construction cops are watching it heavy, keep your distance and allow plenty of extra travel time.

You guys won't have to deal with the tanker fire area, that's just south of Detroit

Just caught up... Jspangs and I worked it out. No speeding, got it. Looking forward to seeing everyone next Friday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh man...
I have a couple problems with next weekend.

One, and probably the biggest. High school football starts Friday, and it's my youngest sons senior year. (Got the ok to still golf though...)

Two. It's ShaWeekend (shark week extended) on Discovery Channel...
That is going to hurt to miss....

Officially less than one week.

Still mad at sposey15373826263 for backing out.

I figured I'd throw it out there, but there is trivia at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday across the road from the hotel if anyone would want to do that.

Mike, I will not have a +1.

For the Friday people playing, if Pizza is alright, I will provide dinner once we get back to the hotel...

I figured I'd throw it out there, but there is trivia at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday across the road from the hotel if anyone would want to do that.

I offered to buy Pizza, I am NOT picking up a BWW tab!
Lol

In for trivia!

Not even mini corn dogs CJ?

Man bdubs sounds pretty sweet tbh

I believe there will be a lot of Periscope material this weekend.

Periscope is awesome... I am down for whatever the group wants to do fri night. I am so looking forward to this!

1 week to go...while the game may not be ready im certainly ready for a good time

Back