What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impatiently waited for UPS to deliver my new putter, will be watching the first round of the WGC and THPing.

I'm listening to Barney Adams (Adams golf founder) and he sure seems abrasive and to an extent out of touch with golf industry trends. He poo pooed all over the idea of lofting up on a driver and hitting "hot" irons - it was as if he didn't understand the concept behind either.

I'm listening to Barney Adams (Adams golf founder) and he sure seems abrasive and to an extent out of touch with golf industry trends. He poo pooed all over the idea of lofting up on a driver and hitting "hot" irons - it was as if he didn't understand the concept behind either.

Didn't Adams get swallowed up by TMAG?

Rainfall outside so it's simulator time. 7i from 175 out.
41d0b38259f67f69bb787a03807c6922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

No golf today.
Zepp swing analyzer did show up, tho.

Tried to buy a blue midsized UTx at Golfsmith to no avail. Swung indoors. THP'd. Put way too many iron sets that I don't need to buy on my watch list on the 'bay.

Tried to buy a blue midsized UTx at Golfsmith to no avail. Swung indoors. THP'd. Put way too many iron sets that I don't need to buy on my watch list on the 'bay.

I believe Lamkin has a 2 for 1 sale on them right now

They most certainly do. I just picked up 6 yesterday in the Red

They most certainly do. I just picked up 6 yesterday in the Red

Yep I saw that one too, thanks guys. I've got a box filled with red & black UTxs in the garage, but wanted a single blue one to match my Knuth :D Zip on the midsized though in any color. No biggie. I'll find one someplace.

Yep I saw that one too, thanks guys. I've got a box filled with red & black UTxs in the garage, but wanted a single blue one to match my Knuth :D Zip on the midsized though in any color. No biggie. I'll find one someplace.
I might pick a few different ones for my wedges.

Had my weekly lesson today.

Hit about 200 balls in the garage before putting for an hour in the basement.

Today has been just THP.

Demo'ed the XXIO Prime Driver at an outdoor range after reading the great reviews here, and hit some balls. Also took a closer look at the M2 irons in hand.

Hit a few range balls at lunch, THP, and watched some of the opening round at Doral.

I'm about to knock out SKLZ Golf Strong Accuracy Phase 2!

25-70 yard wedges, mixed up combo of 2 driver heads & 2 shafts, mid irons., some putting drills.. Putting stroke and tempo are dialing in... Made a couple putting gizmos @ work...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fully switched to an interlock grip. It now just feels so right. I cannot believe I went to a 10 finger grip 15 years ago. My ball striking has never been so consistent.

Played 18 at St Andrews on this sim, shot +1 (set all putts under 16 feet to be gimmies).

TECplay_Header_Dublin_1024.jpg

I'm about to knock out SKLZ Golf Strong Accuracy Phase 2!

So much for that. Stupid Xbox One Blu Ray player decided to not read the DVD :angry:

Played 18 at St Andrews on this sim, shot +1 (set all putts under 16 feet to be gimmies).

TECplay_Header_Dublin_1024.jpg

If my GolfTec had that setup I would still go there.

Nice shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back