Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

I can't even imagine how hard it is to pick a winner out of so many good entries. I do not envy your task.

Due to a tie after adding more judges, 2 people will be added to Team Redemption today (3 if you count me).
Then there will be another contest put up today as well. 9am EST we will announce the winners.

2 more? Holy crap! Exciting and life changing day ahead for a lucky few!

Very excited to see the 2 that tied at the top join #TeamRedemption!

Double the fun!

Due to a tie after adding more judges, 2 people will be added to Team Redemption today (3 if you count me).
Then there will be another contest put up today as well. 9am EST we will announce the winners.
What!?!?!?

Now that's exciting!!! TWO MORE INTO THE FOLD TODAY!!!

Wow unreal

good luck to all

Two more! Awesome! Good luck to all!

WTF....Wow. Best of luck folks.

Holy crap!!! Case of the Mondays no more!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Awesomeness of course!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Two is better than one! THP Mondays never disappoint.

Exciting day for THP'ers and a couple of folks will be :blob: their arses off :thumb:

Double trouble for the crew...nice

So excited to see who is joining the team! 3 more officially join the team today!!!

That's nuts! Two people get to start their weeks off right.

THP is going to new levels with the case of the mondays haha Good luck everyone!!!

2!? Damn that's crazy awesome

This is an awesome Monday. Good luck to all. Thanks THP!

Wow 2 selected......pumped to see who gets picked. Good luck to everyone and THP is bringing it this morning!

That is awesome!! 2 more added to Team Redemption and makes Monday on THP even better!

well that's not exciting at all... said no one ever

Now that's how you start off a week!

Holy smokes , 2 more I's flipping awesome !

Good Luck everyone !

Back