Asher Golf - I dig the design of their gloves

d_in_la

Not so in LA.
Reaction score
Handicap
?? & Rum.
Check out the designs on some of these gloves. (example below) Thoughts?

http://ashergolf.com/collections/all

Here's the Cooltech Deathgrip:
CooltechDeathgripTop_LargeShadow_grande.jpg
CoolTechDeathgripPalm_LargeShadow_grande.jpg

I only have one of their gloves and I struggle with the wrist area. The quality is just not hte same as I am used to in that area.

I would love one of these. Wouldnt be a regular gamer though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I like the design it would cool for a set of winter gloves.

Those are pretty interesting. Not sure if I would wear it on a daily basis, but would love to have one.

Not really my style, but they look pretty cool.

I only have one of their gloves and I struggle with the wrist area. The quality is just not hte same as I am used to in that area.

I wouldn't imagine they would produce as quality of a product for the same price as a large glove manufacturer. I might rock a glove like this for one of those high-drink fundraising tournaments.

I have a One Birdy and a Deathgrip that I won on their FB page, I love em!!

Asher golf gloves?

Asher golf gloves?

Hi guys
Just wanted to know if anyone had any feedback on these gloves? Love the look of them!

I bought a couple of the new Asher Cooltech Birdie gloves last month based on the strength of its showing in the GolfSpy glove rankings. I've been chewing through gloves in the summer and decided to go to a three glove rotation, switching every six holes. When they arrived I felt that the feel and breathability was really good, and well worth waiting for them to ship, rather than buying something else in store.

Unfortunately after just a handful of rounds in the rotation, the stitching on one of my Birdie gloves started to come unraveled. I was dissappointed because I otherwise LOVE the gloves, I contacted the company to let them know and they are sending me TWO brand new replacements. IF these hold up I think I may have found my new full time gloves.

Back