What New Driver Are You Looking Forward To Testing In 2016?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Club Clash is right around the corner and the releases are coming out fast and furious. So what new driver is on your mind?

Cobra....about it for now based on the releases I'm aware of.

XR16's, F6+, LTD, M1, M2, PING G (in a bad way).

Pretty much everything from Callaway along with M1 and a few of the cobra offerings

I'd like to hit the new Bridgestone JGR and the new TM big stick, that's about it for me.

cobra f6, bstone jgr, and maybe the m1. but I'm pretty happy with my gamer right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G series. I'm a sucker for Ping woods.

Taylormade M1, nothing else ATM.

Bridgestone JGR and XXIO PRIME

XR16, pretty much Cobra's whole lineup, W/S F5, and the Bridgestone JGR.

For now hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cobra and Callaway offerings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd REALLY love to try the Ping G SF Tech and the Callaway XR 16. Too bad I gave up my spot for Club Clash!!!!!! :angry:

Originally my thought was the Taylormade M1 and I hit it and I had good experience, but it wasn't mind blowing.

I am no very excited to test the Bridgestone JGR driver would be interested to go back to a bonded driver

All of them that will be available at Club Clash :)

LTD, F6+, M1

Titleist 915D2, Mizuno JPX-850, Callaway XR16, too bad Bridgestone does not have the JGR available in LH.

F6+, XR16, M1, King LTD.

I have four I'm looking forward to. F6+, F5, XR16 and XXIO

edit: adding JGR

Last edited:
M1, F6+, 816DD, XR16, King LTD, XXIO, JGR

Last edited:
Seriously Bridgestone JGR and CALLAWAY Xr pro and M1 just for fun

The Callaway offerings, Ping G, and maybe the M1. More out curiosity than anything, I am really happy with current setup and can't seeing myself getting a new driver. However it is always fun to see the new gear.

I'm giving golf gear a rest this year. I'm planning to stick with what I have and get good with it.

Back