Nice win Canucks!

City is electric tonight

Like the Olyimpcs but was more fevourish

City is electric tonight

Like the Olyimpcs but was more fevourish

I wish. It would be a great night to be there I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I don't have a dog in the fight, I'd like to see more offense, the higher scoring games this postseason have been much more interesting to watch. With that said, what a performance by both goaltenders!

So 2-2 tonight going into the first OT..

Who ya got? I still see VAN taking all games they play at home. Thomas has been mediocre tonight, but credit the Canucks forwards for blowing chance after chance!

Burrows ruined that prediction quick, not sure where Thomas was going there!

haha what a pathetic effort by thomas. I don't hate Boston by any means, but I love it when his mediocrity is put front and center, and that was simply a terrible decision.

Still predicting vancouver in 5.

Hahaha, that was so fantastic to see, for someone who is not at all a fan of either TT or Chara. :)
Thomas way too aggressive on the play, Chara the exact opposite.

What a horrific hit by Aaron Rome. He should be done for the series. Hope Horton will be ok.

What a horrific hit by Aaron Rome. He should be done for the series. Hope Horton will be ok.

I'm not a big Bruins fan even though I live in the Boston area, but that hit was AWFUL. He should be suspended for the rest of the series and some games next year. Horton is probably done for the series, that looked like a horrible concussion.

That was dirty, dirty cheese. Horton was admiring the pass no doubt, but four strides later, almost an entire zone later, gets exploded by Rome up high, slightly blindsided..

If he's not done for the series, I will be absolutely shocked. Dirty stuff.

Boston takes the lead. Really won't be surprised if they take this game.

They took the game alright, I hate to say it, but wow Boston made Luongo look bad!

Ok took it in the shorts last night. I am hopping that the Canucks were just taking a break and letting Boston get punch drunk. Besides they had to loose one to win the cup on home ice.

They took the game alright, I hate to say it, but wow Boston made Luongo look bad!

I started laughing at Lou later in the game, but then retracted.. His team hung him out to dry in a huge way. I really think the hit on Horton changed the entirety of that game. Vancouver got loosey goosey, and Boston got pissed.

Should make for a very interesting game 4! I've got Vancouver winning the next two for the cup.

4 games for Rome is a joke.

4 games for Rome is a joke.

I think it's appropriate. 4 games in the Stanley Cup finals is equivalent to a crap ton in the regular season, and it guarantees he can't play again this year.

I'm thinking this hurts him a lot more than you think.

Man, Luongo is full on blowing it in game 4, although his teammates aren't doing much to counteract it..

Methinks this series goes a bit longer than I had originally predicted.

I'm sticking with the Canucks in 6. They've been targeting Luongo's glove side and it's working. Reminds me of this old commercial

http://youtu.be/Kzz0Blc8x_M

Back