Introducing a new GolfTEC Coach to answer questions!

Congrats Patrick! Welcome to THP Josh!!!

Patrick gave me some of the best, clear advice I have ever recieved. Congrats Patrick and welcome to a great family Josh!

Congrats Partick and welcome aboard Josh! As i live here in Colorado and am getting ready for lessons i will have to find which store you are at and stop in for some real life lessons.

Visit golftec.com/denver for all the Denver area Improvement Centers! Josh is a Coach at GolfTEC Golden.

Thanks for all the nice notes to Patrick and the welcome messages to Josh!

- GolfTEC HQ

Congrats to Patrick, Welcome to THP Josh!

Visit golftec.com/denver for all the Denver area Improvement Centers! Josh is a Coach at GolfTEC Golden.

Thanks for all the nice notes to Patrick and the welcome messages to Josh!

- GolfTEC HQ

Great i am looking forward to it.

Welcome :D

Josh you have some big shoes to fill!. Welcome to the "land of the lost". We are looking forward to your advice. :act-up:

Congrats Patrick! And welcome Josh!

Welcome Josh. I will occasionally ask you for tips and instruction ... and then promptly ignore it because I'm hardheaded and like shooting balls into the water.

Welcome, josh. Cant wait to pick your brain.

Welcome!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

TapAhoy!

Welcome! I still have an unanswered thread if you want to help ;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

welcome Josh! Look forward to seeing your advice on the many questions that we all have. :)

Welcome Josh! You don't know what you are getting into, hehe.

Welcome. I look forward to your tips to help.

Well i have just talked with Josh on the phone and have my swing eval and lessons set up. I enjoyed talking with him in person and he helped calm some of my concerns about taking lessons this time of year when getting on the range is iffy at best. He is going to be giving me some drills to work on here at home. I am really looking forward to meeting him and getting started on this process. i will keep everyone updated as it goes along.

That is awesome RW. I cannot wait to see what you have to say afterward.

Congrats rw, that is exciting news, looking forward to your updates buddy.

Good luck .I went and did the GOLFTEC lessons last winter really does work ..At times your like what the hell am i doing but stick with it and practice,practice .If it dose'nt feel wierd you not doing it right...

Back