What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some like new Cleveland VAS irons lol. Not sure why but they are in phenominal shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a Burner 5 wood to throw in the bag for the longer courses. Pure fun to hit that thing.

Some like new Cleveland VAS irons lol. Not sure why but they are in phenominal shape.

My dad still plays those, lol... He won't change 'em either. I offered to get him anything he wanted, he refused. He hits 'em very well, I can understand why.

New irons came in today...wooohooo! Check em out in the Adams Redline press release thread.

Won a barely used Mashie M3 on eBay today for $51 plus shipping! Can't wait for it to get here so I can give it a try!

Bought a Cleveland DST Launcher last night to match the 4W I bought last week. I couldn't pass it up at $120 when it was the set-up I was looking into. Wish I had waited a week on the 4W as I could have saved another $30 but still got a deal on it so I'm happy.

Snagged a pair of Nike Tour Premium golf shoes from budgetgolf.com

a puma monoline hat... for what? idk lol

Graphite shaft extenders and more Ferrules from golfsmith....

Nothing.... yet... :rockon:

Just bought a Adams A7 Select 64 Series Putter. Hope it putts as good as it looks.

Bough Adams A12 irons 4-GW with KBS Tour Regular.

Hit them on trackman today, will be gaming them on sunday.

Wilson Di11's should be here next week!

Bought the Book "Zen Golf" from Amazon.

Taking my suggestion I see. It's a great book and should really help you out.

Bought the r11 3 wood. Love it!!

I also bought an R11 3w today. Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

Bought these last week, they finally arrived today. They were both used, but in almost brand new condition pretty much.

5819157295_086e83ef64_z.jpg

Just got the missed delivery notice for my new srixon z star irons 4-pw. Pick them up tomorrow then straight to the range. Cant wait to see how they perform.

I bought a Cobra S3 driver head and some Mizuno MP T10 wedges. On the hunt for a shaft and 3 wood.

Bough Adams A12 irons 4-GW with KBS Tour Regular.

Hit them on trackman today, will be gaming them on sunday.

*thumbs up*!!!

That is a killer club!

I got a Winn AVS midsize putter grip. Feels great!

Odyssey Backstryke D.A.R.T. Weird, but I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back