The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The search function on Tapatalk blows. Spent 10 minutes trying to find the driving range thread, finally gave up.

--
tapatalk

Anybody still awake that could give me a movie recommendation for something that will be on demand??? I'm in the mood to watch a movie and I'm to lazy to get up and put a DVD or Blu-Ray in the player.

ooohhooohoh. Fun. What kind of movie you in the mood for?

ooohhooohoh. Fun. What kind of movie you in the mood for?

Something funny or maybe some suspense. Just no romance or really heady drama types right now.

It's between The Dilemma, Just Go With It, and Unstoppable. Just something mindless really.

Hmm. For funny, Hangover is your best bet if you have not already seen it. If you can find it, The Kids are Alright is amazing, but has some awkward situations.
Suspense... Hm. I would go with something like Unstoppable. . Great movie, no real thinking required. You could always see if you can find Oceans 11 or something too.

Hmm. For funny, Hangover is your best bet if you have not already seen it. If you can find it, The Kids are Alright is amazing, but has some awkward situations.
Suspense... Hm. I would go with something like Unstoppable. . Great movie, no real thinking required. You could always see if you can find Oceans 11 or something too.

I literally have just about every movie there is burned on a shelf 15 feet away, including everything on demand, I just don't feel like getting out of my bed. I'm going to go with Unstoppable.

I literally have just about every movie there is burned on a shelf 15 feet away, including everything on demand, I just don't feel like getting out of my bed. I'm going to go with Unstoppable.

Thats a good one, lazy bones. lol.

Watching Pulp Fiction myself. I wish I had Reservoir Dogs, as it is my favorite of Tarantinos movies, but Pulp is good too.

Watching Pulp Fiction myself. I wish I had Reservoir Dogs, as it is my favorite of Tarantinos movies, but Pulp is good too.

PM me your address and I'll send you Reservoir Dogs.

It's between The Dilemma, Just Go With It, and Unstoppable. Just something mindless really.

That's out now? That's my vote. We're going to watch it this weekend, I've been waiting for it!

That's out now? That's my vote. We're going to watch it this weekend, I've been waiting for it!

I should have gone with it tonight. Unstoppable was just to predictable and cliche. I do love Denzel though. The man can act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have gone with it tonight. Unstoppable was just to predictable and cliche. I do love Denzel though. The man can act.

The title told you to, hehe.

I would've gone with that as well. Saw it in the movies. Lots of eye candy.

Don't forget all the eye candy in Unstoppable. Lots and lots of Denzel.

eyecandy that got remembered and that got spank'd later.

eyecandy that got remembered and that got spank'd later.

The wife paid the piper that night. Not a big fan of the five knuckle shuffle lately. :D

Don't forget all the eye candy in Unstoppable. Lots and lots of Denzel.

Sorry, F2G... I don't bat on that side of the plate.

awesome soundtrack too....

You did want something mindless.

Well we had Callaway demo day at our home course so I was a little skeptical to go because I had never played Callaway equipment before. Well I tried the Razr Hawk and the Octane and came away very impressed. I didn't think I'd like the muted and thick feeling but I was hitting the ball great with them. Only problem was everytime I stepped up to the launch monitor it wouldn't register for me. Every single other person would hit the ball and it would track but for me the guys just couldn't get it to go. So I couldn't get any numbers.

Well we had Callaway demo day at our home course so I was a little skeptical to go because I had never played Callaway equipment before. Well I tried the Razr Hawk and the Octane and came away very impressed. I didn't think I'd like the muted and thick feeling but I was hitting the ball great with them. Only problem was everytime I stepped up to the launch monitor it wouldn't register for me. Every single other person would hit the ball and it would track but for me the guys just couldn't get it to go. So I couldn't get any numbers.

I guess youre just too beast for it? Dude the Hawk is legit. Very very good driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back