The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
30-35mph winds down here today.......I could hit some BOMBS.

Here too.
And that wind is damp and cold.
Instead I can pack up the Tour Van.
You could come help...You know for old time's sake
I kid I kid.

Here too.
And that wind is damp and cold.
Instead I can pack up the Tour Van.
You could come help...You know for old time's sake
I kid I kid.

Oh the memories.

Back before 441 went all global and said he "was above that".
Not much of a STOC from that guy.
There wasn't a staff operations department on thp back then

Sure there was.
And Assistant to Regional Manager didnt fit on a tag.
That campaign was end of 2013 for 2014 pre ATM.
I do need to reas that over to see what kinda of craziness i was agreeing to.

Need to finish 2016 first

And yet last year we spoke about it.
Never did get the STOC document you speak of.
Ill dig it up its on Google drive

Someone asked me yesterday about THP and heritage events and how we are ever changing evolving and I said how important heritage is/was, but that as things evolve, you can take all of the good and improve on it by removing the bad.

But something hit me after that conversation...

2016 is getting pretty well set. Its beyond anything we ever dreamt possible 8 years ago. Well we did dream it, but thought it was a pipe dream. The events, the prizes, the testing and so much more is something straight out of some weird alternate reality.

But as I am working on the future, the word classic pops into my head a lot.
Whether that be Heritage (been used) or what, I do not know yet, but we never forget and its going to be pretty cool I have a feeling.

Back before 441 went all global and said he "was above that".
Not much of a STOC from that guy.

That was before his ego got way to freaking big.

Headed out to pick up some super bowl squares. Could use a little luck like I had last year.

Headed out to pick up some super bowl squares. Could use a little luck like I had last year.

Oh man, you could buy an entire PXG set almost if you hit like you did last year.

Taxes are done. Not as big of a refund as I was hoping for, but it's enough for a couple of pairs of golf shoes, which I really need.

My PM's keep saying I have 1 unread message, but I do not and it's really annoying!
Haha it's like unread emails. Drives me nuts. That's why I don't look at my wife's phone, her email icon has a red circle with 9999 on it lol

My PM's keep saying I have 1 unread message, but I do not and it's really annoying!
I hate when mine do that. usually it's way at the bottom of the list. I usually don't have to scroll down to far though. haha

Haha it's like unread emails. Drives me nuts. That's why I don't look at my wife's phone, her email icon has a red circle with 9999 on it lol

It's a personal pet peeve. I can't stand it either. I think my wife is at 23,345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back