Hell on Wheels (Spoilers)

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
Anyone watch this? I recorded the first 4 or 5 and watched the pilot last night, looks pretty good and I love westerns. This has a badazz feel to the show. I thought the chick slamming the arrow in the indians neck was sick, than dude cuts the boss mans throat. Hope it turns out good. If you have not seen it its on AMC, I think it comes on after Walking Dead.

I have been watching it, really enjoying it so far

I've watched the first 3 episodes and its held my interest. Have the last few on DVR and just have to find the time to catch up on them.

I started this same thread at the time of the first episode. I like it a lot. I have last week's on DVR. I think it's getting better as it progresses.

Kevin

I've stuck with it, but seems like one week its solid and the next its kind of slow.

I've stuck with it, but seems like one week its solid and the next its kind of slow.

But the big Swede is awesome.

Kevin

I like this show. I like how badass Cullen the Southerner is. I need some more violence though.

I'm waiting for Cullen and the Swede to go at it with Axe handles! Epic fight

That would be awesome, Cullen should go all medieval on him before the indians do.

This is about to start back up. Season premiere starts Sunday August 12th.

Dang I wonder if the first season is on netflix...I had never heard of it until just now.

Dang I wonder if the first season is on netflix...I had never heard of it until just now.

I don't have Netflix, so no idea, but would think so. I really got in to it by the end.

I don't have Netflix, so no idea, but would think so. I really got in to it by the end.

I will have to check it out....its on AMC?

Back