SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Same here Jman. Im really looking forward to putting some work in with my new SeeMore. Yesterday really opened my eyes to what a good routine and being properly aligned can do. I hit a terrible chip that left me, I dunno maybe 15' for par and drained it. I started to think I could make everything and came darn close on a lot of them.

I hear ya. Saturday before I quit the second round because of the wrist I had a hole where I had a 5 footer for par, blew it 12 feet past the hole and then hit the comebacker to save the bogey...what the heck? haha

I am building more and more confidence the more I practice though, that much I know. The medicine ball has been a blessing in all of this for me getting my shoulders to rock and roll the putt.

I like the new routine youre adopting. Question, when using the alignment aid on the ball what is your aim point? Is it something directly in front of you ball on the intended line or your end point? Also the bolded is very true, (the ball will be rolling the slowest during the last 1/3 of the putt so if theres any break there it will break more due to the ball rolling slower) and I want to know if you are trying to die the ball into the hole of hit it past the hole? This can greatly affect you aim point. I try,80% of the time, to make sure any missed putt finishes past the hole. The occassions I try to die it in the hole is on very fast greens.

I do not have a stemp meter but I do know the green keeper at most of the courses I play. Yesterday I actually grabbed it from the shop and checked the speed. For the most part I will just ask what the speed is or was when they measured it.

my aim point when i am lining up my ball is where i want to hit the ball too. such as where the last spot that the putt is going to go straight and where my break is going to start on any breaking putt. when im standing over the ball i look at where i want my distance to be such as past or before the hole and thats what i am practicing hitting to in my practice strokes now. but when im making my stroke im aiming an inch in front of the ball on my line. all i think about when im making my stroke is rolling the ball over the spot right in front of my ball. i usually try to die the ball into the hole. which is why im usually short on my putts instead of long. so pretty much when im lining up my ball i want to find my aim point and when im over the ball im thinking of speed and how hard i need to hit it. kinda simplifies everything for me. i have thought about trying to hit the ball harder and not dying it into the hole but honestly if i was to start trying that it would be down the road after i felt very comfortable with my new routine, stance, and grip. it would be WAY to much change at once for me. and im not a horrible putter to begin with. so im still torn on the idea of what would work better for me.

Buck, we have got a LOT of similarities not just in putter taste and obsession buddy but also in the way we did putt it appears.

I've never had a routine until now, I was JUST like you, pick my spot and roll. I'm taking one practice behind the ball now staring down my intended line but I'm also using an alignment line on the 10-12 foot and in range. I do agree that it is an adjustment.

As to your left foot, thats the way I've always lined up and it has taken one HECK of a concentrated effort to break myself of it.

Good stuff buddy!!!

are you trying to not put your left foot back in your stance anymore? i just was told to do it at my last putter lesson before i started on the SeeMore Road to Recovery! i actually think its helped me a lot so im not gonna change that unless Andy Tells me i should. Also Curious why you are changing it if you are! thanks.

Buck I like the looks of that new routine you are working on. Looking forward to hearing how it all works for you on the course.

are you trying to not put your left foot back in your stance anymore? i just was told to do it at my last putter lesson before i started on the SeeMore Road to Recovery! i actually think its helped me a lot so im not gonna change that unless Andy Tells me i should. Also Curious why you are changing it if you are! thanks.

Nope, I'm completely square now.

With the left foot back I had the tendency that, even though I did not in any way shape or form THINK I did, I was aimed left and that caused me to cut across the ball to try and get it on line. Its alot of the reason why some days I was cutting across just right and would be on fire but most days I would be off no matter what.

Going to square has put me completely on line with my setup now and its all down to rocking the shoulders and whether or not I picked the proper line. Funny thing is, when Brady lined me up properly and straight the first time it actually felt like I was aiming left...but it was dead on. I think for me its the best change of all of the ones I've made, like I said last night in my write up the ball is rolling true to my line now. Its just getting my lines down that I have to work on lol

Wow Tadashi nice update(Yesterdays), It seems like you got perfect distance and speed on all those putts you showed on the videos-it's obviously the indian not the arrow but would you say you had similar performance in judging distance and speed with your previous putter?

Now, I won't say "negatives" as that's crappy usage in my mind, but instead "struggles":
  • Aim.
    • By this I mean I'm actually rolling the ball where I'm aimed now, if you saw the previous post (links way up top!) and saw my old stance this shouldn't be a surprise at all as left as I was with EVERYTHING the old way.
    • Working alot with my triangulator now starting last night on my Tour Links for memories sakes to try and pound into my head that my aim really is where I'm aimed now and I have to read accordingly.
    • 10 feet and in I'm using the line on my ball, outside of that its more read it and feel it. Something Brady and I talked about alot at my fitting, I like it.
  • Control/Stability of the putter.
    • This refers to my feeling at address. Especially at first change at my fitting and still to an extent now I'm battling feeling like I have control with the more narrow grip and the 3 inch increase in putter length. I was crouched over and with a palm strong grip in my OLD style, this is a COMPLETE change and will take time.
    • I especially struggle at times starting the stroke because my habit is to start with hands and when I do this alot of times out on the course my putter would grab on the green starting the stroke.
    • Lots of work to be done continuing to ingrain starting the stroke with rocking my shoulders.
    • I can say in the rounds that when I DID rock my shoulders I didn't feel the lack of control or stability, when I didn't I did. Didn't realize this until reflection back on the rounds.
  • Pace.
    • Big one here. I am really struggling with getting my pace down. I've blown past the hole by 10 feet, I've basically hit it with my purse going no where close to long enough, and I've been dead on pace.
    • Erratic is the key term here for me right now. Again, this is reps and Brady and I talked about it, but it is erratic right now nonetheless.
    • I think the shoulders are the key here, I've got to ingrain that feeling and tempo.
    • When its on it was blissful, but there were some BAD misses for me because of pace.
  • Getting Comfortable.
    • I'm still not entirely comfortable in the new setup and stance. I know that is because its new and its all about time and reps.
    • Its crazy to look back at my old stance (again, link to post at top) and think that to my body that is more comfortable than my more upright and tall SPi stance...but it is.
    • Now, the more holes I've played and the more reps at home on my Tour Links the better it is getting and feeling more natural, but its still not comfortable. From hunched and 33" to tall and 36" is not an easy change, but the positives make it worth it and I know it was a necessity for me to improve my putting.

Hey!

Here are a couple tips for ya!

CONTROL/STABILITY

-> Again, make sure the putter hinges at 45 degrees from horizontal and then sole the putter - this will put your hands/wrists in the proper position for control
-> Make sure the grip is in the fingers - you should have full control with your thumbs off the grip
-> As a trigger, keep your thumbs off the grip and only in the fingers until the last moment when you start the stroke - this has really helped me not freeze/tense up before starting the stroke

PACE

-> The length of your stroke should control the pace - the stroke should always be controlled by the shoulders
-> Always maintain your wrist angles at address during your stroke - this will ensure that you are not hitting the ball with your right hand

GETTING COMFORTABLE

-> Reps, reps, reps

Hope this helps! Give me a buzz if you have any questions.

Brady

Hey!

Here are a couple tips for ya!

CONTROL/STABILITY

-> Again, make sure the putter hinges at 45 degrees from horizontal and then sole the putter - this will put your hands/wrists in the proper position for control
-> Make sure the grip is in the fingers - you should have full control with your thumbs off the grip
-> As a trigger, keep your thumbs off the grip and only in the fingers until the last moment when you start the stroke - this has really helped me not freeze/tense up before starting the stroke

PACE

-> The length of your stroke should control the pace - the stroke should always be controlled by the shoulders
-> Always maintain your wrist angles at address during your stroke - this will ensure that you are not hitting the ball with your right hand

GETTING COMFORTABLE

-> Reps, reps, reps

Hope this helps! Give me a buzz if you have any questions.

Brady

I won't lie...I got nervous when I saw my SPi instructor posted in here! hahahaha

As to the bold...I love that thought. Seriously, I do. Just makes sense to me.

I'm getting more and more comfy with each rep, it helps that I can SEE the improvement that is happening. Believe me, you're going to hear from me at some point. Plus, I think I need to come back out before my summer is up for another green session should you not mind.

Date: July 2, 2012
Temp/conditions: 80* Dry
Green Speed conditions: Slow/Shaggy
Course: Waltz Chip and Putt Course

So i finally got out to a REAL green this morning to get a feel for my new SeeMore mFGP2. I started by going to the practice green for about 15 minutes and just worked on getting a feel for the speed and the weight of the putter some more and worked on my routine that i posted about earlier this morning. I still am forgetting things from time to time but i catch myself and fix the issue and move on or restart my routine if im standing over the ball for to long. I'll go over my stats first i didn't keep great stats today because it was my first time out and i wanted to concentrate on things but i wrote some quick notes down. The chip and putt course most of the holes are 60-120 yards it is only 9 holes but i hit 2 balls on every hole so here are my putting stats from where my balls ended up once they were on the green or fringe.

Hole #1

Ball 1- 25' uphill medium left to right missed it short and right 2 feet easy tap in 2 PUTT

Ball 2- 12' straight uphill short just on lip 2 PUTT

Hole#2

Ball 1- 8' slight Right to left downhill lip out 2 PUTT

Ball 2- 9' slight Right to left downhill -same line as first lipped out again 2 PUTT

Hole #3

Ball 1- 15' heavy left to right good distance just missed it right 1 foot 2 PUTT

Ball 2- 3' slight left to right -drained it 1 PUTT

Hole #4

Ball 1- 4' left to right down hill -drained it 1 PUTT

Ball 2- 6' downhill right to left or so i thought putt never broke missed it right went a half a foot past the hole- 2 PUTT

Hole #5

Ball 1- 8' 2 feet on fringe downhill straight left it 1 foot short for a tap in - 1 PUTT i don't count putts from the fringe in my official scoring im very strict on my record keeping so it stays legit across the board

Ball 2- 5' Straight putt -drained it 1 PUTT

Hole #6

Ball 1- 5' left to right downhill lipped out 2 PUTT

Ball 2- 7' left to right downhill lipped out 2 PUTT

Hole #7

Ball 1- Tap in from 6" 1 PUTT

Ball 2- 3' left to right heavy break downhill- drained it 1 PUTT

Hole #8

Ball 1- 3' downhill lipped out 2 PUTT

Ball 2- 2" tap in 1 PUTT

Hole #9

Ball 1- 30' downhill left it 4' short both putts were pretty straight drained my 2nd putt 2 PUTT

Ball 2- 12' straight putt just missed it short tap in 2 PUTT

so i ended up with 29 putts on a short chip and putt course that im very familar with. with pretty easy and small greens they are VERY slow compared to every where else but for my first time out i wanted to go somewhere i was comfortable with. This really isn't any real showing on how well i will putt on a real course. But there are plenty of break in these greens and was good on getting to practice my putting routine and instilling the many things i went over with Andy into my head.

Thoughts from this practice round- i have quite a few

RST System- this flat out works for getting the putter in the same position every time. i kept looking at my zipper today to check to see where my shaft was pointing it was always lined up to the left of my zipper every time i checked it, which was quite a few times. This made me confident that with time i would start to have better feel with my distance control. if so many things are the same everytime the only think i need to concentrate on after im lined up is how hard to swing. no more adding or de lofting due to my forward press. i did feel my distance control was better today than normal. still leaving to many short but still was a little better.

New Grip- today i used my new grip for the first time on a real green. i only caught myself going back to my old grip once. im glad to report that this is feeling more comfortable for me this was a big worry for me as grip changes usually cause my problems. But i felt like today was pretty comfortable. I am still on the fence if the new grip which is more in my fingers is giving me more feel or not compared to my old grip. but either way its pretty close.

Posture and Stance- today i felt like i was still slouching a little more than i should when i stood up taller i was making much better strokes and it felt much more natural or like i should be putting. Standing just a little bit taller made a big difference even though it felt weird or different than what i am used to it still felt like i thought it should have felt if that makes sense.

so for my first time out with it i was pretty happy with the results i don't expect to drain everything everytime im out and there is a huge learning curve here for me with all the changes. the putter looks even better in the sun and even with a slight glare on one of my putts i don't see that becoming an issue. i set up 2 balls and lined them up then went through my routine for a 4' and 10' putt on the one hole to take another video here that is. you can see my left foot just a little bit back from my right really well in the video.

[video=youtube_share;wyEWnDZpJ-o]http://youtu.be/wyEWnDZpJ-o[/video]

Solid write up Buck. Very nice.

if so many things are the same everytime the only think i need to concentrate on after im lined up is how hard to swing. no more adding or de lofting due to my forward press.

I'm 100% with you here and its what Brady emphasized with me in my fitting about the system. It takes the variables out of the equation and boils it down to line and pace. I love simplifying and this is that to me personally.

Standing just a little bit taller made a big difference even though it felt weird or different than what i am used to it still felt like i thought it should have felt if that makes sense.

It is amazing. Now, mine isn't standing a little bit taller, its a ton, and though it still feels different it also feels right. Its strange, but I know exactly what you are saying.

Wow Tadashi nice update(Yesterdays), It seems like you got perfect distance and speed on all those putts you showed on the videos-it's obviously the indian not the arrow but would you say you had similar performance in judging distance and speed with your previous putter?

Thank you sir and thanks for following along.
My distance and speed is always pretty solid. My issues are more to do with pulls or too much right hand. I putt cross handed and when I am putting well I am striking the ball with the back of my left hand. When I start pulling my putts I have too much right hand involved. The additional alignment lines really help me
to square the putter to my intended target and concentrate on my left hand finishing toward and down the target line. I also try to putt through the hole so distance is never an issue. 100% of short putts have no chance of going in the hole.

Just wanted to let each of the testers know that I think you are doing a fantastic job thus far. I love the fact that this testing is not only about a product, but rather a complete putting system/philosophy.

I really enjoy reading the updates and where this is taking each of you, I am actually inspired by it to be honest and find myself in there on my putting mat working on the basics I learned last year that are being reiterated in this thread.

Keep it up guys!

Right on cookie. It'll be curious to see if the testers who are finding success with their respective putter and new view on putting prep (routine, etc) keep their SeeMore in the bag or not after the testing process is done.

Right on cookie. It'll be curious to see if the testers who are finding success with their respective putter and new view on putting prep (routine, etc) keep their SeeMore in the bag or not after the testing process is done.

me too! think of all the money i'd save!

awesome writeup Buck, must have been hitting irons solid cause you had a lot of "short" putts, nothing wrong with 29 at all!

Good point....that money isn't coming back bro haha

We'll need to do the par 3 course soon.....want to see your routine and you getting your roll on with your new flat stick

me too! think of all the money i'd save!

awesome writeup Buck, must have been hitting irons solid cause you had a lot of "short" putts, nothing wrong with 29 at all!

or i missed a ton and those were my chips from off the green!!!!!!! lol i'll never tell the truth!

Good point....that money isn't coming back bro haha

We'll need to do the par 3 course soon.....want to see your routine and you getting your roll on with your new flat stick

just let me know... you know how much i love to work on my short game....plus you gotta see this thing in person its really good looking..
honestly about me keeping it in my bag after the testing is over, its gonna have to BLOW me AWAY on the long term testing, im not saying it will or won't happen cause really who knows how this testing will shake out for me its way to early, but i can already see some changes in my routine look like they are helping and will stay the way im doing it now. and i could see this even becoming a training aid to get my putting back on track possibly if it doesn't stay in the bag. But i dunno. im such a putter ***** its hard to keep anything in my bag for long. But this has a good as shot as anything. At the end of Pat Obriens DVD that was sent to me by SeeMore, he says in his closing statements that SeeMore wants this to be your last putter you ever buy because they want it to work for you so you won't ever need another putter. well i laughed when i was watching it i mean i currently own 21 putters so it was humorous to me when he said it. But i could def see people working with the SPi Instructors and getting properly fit and having such great results with this putter that it would be the last putter they bought unless they wanted another SeeMore. I mean from everything i've seen so far its a solid putter. the feel is good and it sounds good when its striking the ball and its really got a lot going for it with the RST system and everything. At the end of the day it comes down to me just wanting to putt better. For a time there i thought if i kept buying putters id find the one that i would just make everything with. and i'd buy a few beauties along the way for some eye candy But that never really happened.... but if this putter works i would def be staying in long term. with the occasional beauty thrown in for a round here and there just to knock some dust off of them. i mean its just inhumane to leave all those putters sitting inside all the time. they aren't vampires they like the sun!

or i missed a ton and those were my chips from off the green!!!!!!! lol i'll never tell the truth!

or u chipped to the fringe....

I'll be honest if I start shooting lower scores do to less putts with the M5, I see no reason to make a switch. This process of buying into the Seemore way it's a fad but an ideology. You either buy into, adapt the putter to your technique (which may still be an option) or move on once testing has completed.
With all that the M5 has to offer in the way of sight lines, RST and weight, I think it will be difficult to go to a lesser outfitted putter. That being said you can't predict the future but I see no reason to switch unless this becomes an epic fail.....I can't see that happening.

This morning at 9:00 am was my fitting with Mike Weirich at Wolf Hollow Golf Club in Labadie, MO. I purposely didn't take any pictures today, because I wanted to focus on the process and stay in the mindset. (slightly tongue in cheek, just for you JB)

I have to admit that I had some nerves going in to today. Mostly of the good variety - like waiting to unwrap a present. But also a touch of "Oh man I hope I don't embarrass myself in front a pro and waste his time" (my social anxiety coming out). As soon as I met Mike in the clubhouse, those negative feelings vanished. Mike was genuinely personable, and seemed excited to work with me. We shot the breeze for a few minutes, and got to know each other before heading out to get to work. I have to say that I liked Mike immediately. We grabbed a triangulator, an SPi medicine ball, and three different putters to take with us. We took three different styles to get a feel for how each worked for me.

Mike also let me in on a surprise before we left, which I'll share later in the review.

The three putters that we brought with us were:

Big FGP Nickel - 35", standard lie
Spoiler

productimage-picture-big-fgp-nickel-570_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

productimage-picture-big-fgp-nickel-571_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

SI3 Mallet Nickel - 35", standard lie
Spoiler

productimage-picture-si3-135_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

SI4 Black - 34", standard lie
Spoiler

productimage-picture-black-si4-248_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

productimage-picture-black-si4-245_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Before we got started putting, Mike took a look at my stance and posture with some warmup practice swings. I was happy to find out that Mike was actually pleased with both. He said that I have my hands in a natural and neutral position, and my posture is upright and good. We did a couple of quick drills with the medicine ball, which I will continue to do at home, and will document in pictures.

We hit putts from a total of four locations, and talked things out the entire time.

Location 1: 12 footer - slightly uphill, no break side to side
This putt was a good tester for alignment and speed control. This was where we used the triangulator.

My first alignment was with the Big FHP. I like this putter. This lined up just outside the left edge of the cup. Not in the center of the cup, but overall not bad. At least it wasn't a foot outside. I then hit about 8 putts from here with Mike watching my process and stroke. My process is to ground the putter with my right hand, then take my grip and setup to the putter. Things looked good from a lie and setup perspective, but it took few putts for me to find the right speed. Once I did, I left a few putts right on the lip and blew a couple just along the left edge. Mike joked that the hole cutters had left this one domed this morning.

After these putts, I confessed to Mike that I do have alignment problems from time to time due to having astigmatism, primarily in my right eye. This causes me to line up differently from behind the ball versus address. Sometimes when I use the seam printing on the ball to line it up, once I get over it I don't trust the line, and alter it at address, leading to misses. Mike assured me that practicing with the triangulator would help me correct this.

Next we tried the SI3. This putter is the same size, shape, and profile as the m9, just a different construction and with an insert. This putter felt very comfortable as well. We checked my alignment with the triangulator, and once again came out with the string practically touching the left edge of the cup. Not bad. I rolled some more putts, and this time was leaving them short. Mike stopped me, suggested slowing down and taking two practice strokes. In my excitement I had been just rolling away. Two practice strokes, and then my speed was back on track. Did I mention that this putter felt awesome??

Finally, we tried the SI4. Since this one was only 34", I immediately felt a difference, and commented that I could tell I was bending over further. The Si4 also has a noticeably shorter alignment marking, and the RST are up on the hosel. All in all, this putter is beautiful, but ultimately not for me. We used the triangulator twice with this putter. My first was 8 inches outside the right edge. Wait, where did that come from? Second try was back where we had been previously, an inch or two outside the left edge. Okay, well, at least that's consistent, which means we can get it dialed in. Stroking this putter felt inconsistent to me. I felt a couple times that my stroke had a looping feel to it (Like a Furyk swing) that I didn't get with the other putters. Speed was decent, but I struggled to find my lines.

Mike agreed that the SI4 probably shouldn't be my #1 choice. On to the next location.

Location 2 - 10 footer - slight downhill, break right to left at the end.
I laughed and joked with Mike that now that he's tested my alignment he wants to test my reads too. Mike lines up 5 balls in a row, and I got to work with the Big FGP. First putt had great speed, and curled left just slightly in front of the cup. I put good speed on the next 2 putts, which ended up just below the hole. #4 ended up within a foot. I joked with Mike that I'm a great lag putter. He responded, "That's okay, we're gonna make you a great one-putter." Putt #5 ended up being a push, and did not end up in a good place. I think the push was a jedi mind trick that came from my Odyssey which was hanging out by the cart giving us dirty looks.

At this point, I was very pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the Big FGP. I had formed a slightly biased (and now I know unjustified) opinion of the shape of the FGP. There was something that I was unsure of about the milled out cavity. Well ... the Big FGP changed my mind about that. I don't remember even rolling the SI3 from this location.

Location 3 - same hole as Location 2, coming back from the other side, 7 footer slightly uphill, break left to right
I hit the SI3 from this location. First stroke was great, hung just on the back edge of the cup. #2 was close, but rolled past the left edge. #3 was wide left... we had moved past the point for the break to change. I looked the fourth putt up and down, called my shot and told Mike it was going in. Dead center, bottom of the cup.

After this location, I made it a point to ask Mike what he though of experimenting with my grip. I have been doing a typical overlap, and was curious about the full hand overlap that has been mentioned earlier in the review. He said it doesn't hurt to experiment, but that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with what I'm doing right now. I'm not getting handsy or forceful. We tried it for a few balls, it was okay but not spectacular. Mike also asked if I've ever tried left-hand low. I laughed and said that I'm just about the least ambidextrious person alive. I demonstrated one attempt at left hand low, and I swear the putter did a figure eight going away and back to the ball.

So, Mike said to go ahead and experiment with the full overlap, since it can in fact give you a perfect pendulum motion, and to see if it gets more comfortable.

Location 4 - long downhill, big break left to right
Payback time. Call your shot huh? How ya like me now?

Okay, it wasn't like that. I rolled both the Big FGP and SI3 at this one. I was tentative with my speed again, but had two very good putts from here. Mike said that this was the type of position that he likes to finish up his own practice sessions from, and he plays it until he can two putt from there three times in a row. I felt good about the results from here.

Mike asked if I had any final questions before we headed back up to the clubhouse. I asked if he had any thoughts about length and grip, or any final corrections from watching me putt for an hour. He said he was thinking we should go with a 35.5" inch, and wanted me to try one last thing. Grip up on the putter, leaving my pinky over the top of the grip. I tried it, and it felt good. My takeaway actually felt very very smooth, and my posture was relaxed but proper.

So, now I guess we can talk about the surprise. Mike said that both he and Ted were following this thread. :O Ted is apparently very busy behind the scenes of this testing. Apparently, in anticipation of my fitting, Ted has shipped an M5X-CS and an M5SS from the wishlist that I posted in my initial thoughts here. Apparently there should also be some grips and swag in the box. Mike was hoping that they would have arrived on Friday so that he could build the putter for me immediately after our session, but they hadn't made it yet. He was looking for the FedEx truck as we were heading back to the clubhouse. The truck hadn't arrived yet, so we talked about selection. Mike agreed that based on the session, either of those two putters or even an m9 would fit me very well, and that the choice was mine. I couldn't decide, I was struck dumb. So, we talked about grips. Mike asked if I had ever tried an oversized putter grip, and I said that I hadn't. He handed me one that is close to the same size and feel as a SeeMore oversize, and it felt very good. So he said that when he got the clubs, he would cut whichever one I wanted to 35.5 and put on an oversized grip, and maybe ship me a midsize as well if I didn't like the feel.

Yeah, I was still pretty dumbfounded. It's like asking me "Would you like some Glenfiddich 18 or Johnny Walker Blue?" "Umm, yes please"

So, I'm going back tomorrow morning for a final fitting, and hopefully I'll be able to roll both before making my final decision. Hopefully I'll also be able to take some pictures while Mike is doing the work on the club.

Very good read there Sharkhat. So tomorrow you're going back for the final fitting and to make a decision? That is pretty exciting dude.

good stuff shark hat! sounds like you got some thinking to do! lol

I'm not sure why, but I really love the M6...

productimage-picture-m6-m6w-117_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I like the simplicity of the design. It almost reminds me of a Bullseye shape.

Back