2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back in this thread to read more about the competition aspect of the outing, but couldn't locate the post. It's team THP vs the field or is that just one of teams?

they are just 1 of the teams. But if you ask Ole Gray it's THP vs OG and his 42 other teammates

It's actually All vs All and there is also a competition of All vs THP.

I went back in this thread to read more about the competition aspect of the outing, but couldn't locate the post. It's team THP vs the field or is that just one of teams?

I believe it is THP vs the field. Also indivual amongst the rest of the teams. The teams will be put together by a panel.

As Ddec says, Team THP is just another one of the teams in specific terms. But on the grand scale of things, we are so much more than just another one of the teams. We're more like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (and Lady).

league-of-extraordinary-gentlemen.jpg

As Ddec says, Team THP is just another one of the teams in specific terms. But on the grand scale of things, we are so much more than just another one of the teams. We're more like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (and Lady).

Well put.

haha, that's awesome.

Sure hope I can get in on this. The spot that opened up was a single. Glad to hear Dr Teeth is going to make the trip again.

I need a double for me and the wifey. Come on, someone is scared and wants to back out...

haha, that's awesome.

Sure hope I can get in on this. The spot that opened up was a single. Glad to hear Dr Teeth is going to make the trip again.

I need a double for me and the wifey. Come on, someone is scared and wants to back out...

HAHAH. I heard if you just start talking about caulk, it might happen. Rumor has it there are some deep nerves there and they could rear their ugly ways....:D

Nobody is backing out from being scared lol, no way

haha, that's awesome.

I wouldn't be too worried Biggsy. You know someone will back out in the coming months. Even if it is a single, you should jump on it, and then when another single drops, jump on that spot for the wife.

HAHAH. I heard if you just start talking about caulk, it might happen. Rumor has it there are some deep nerves there and they could rear their ugly ways....:D

Not only that, but he's driving. I don't think he realizes he's going to have to read a map and street signs to find his way. He'll be in a canoe on the Chattahootchie wondering what the hell is going on while we're playing the North/South.

Not only that, but he's driving. I don't think he realizes he's going to have to read a map and street signs to find his way. He'll be in a canoe on the Chattahootchie wondering what the hell is going on while we're playing the North/South.

Especially with Gray giving him the directions.

It's funny. I've read a lot of smack from the rookies. I hope they know they have to back it up. Watch out for the coffee...it's a natural diuretic...that mixed with your nerves, is not a good combo. POW!

Team THP needs to fear Team anyone else. Hopefully noone messes the bed lol.

MattyWhiff will be lucky if all he does is poop his pants.

It's funny. I've read a lot of smack from the rookies. I hope they know they have to back it up. Watch out for the coffee...it's a natural diuretic...that mixed with your nerves, is not a good combo. POW!

My favorite part of the outing is always at the exact moment that the "newbness" rears its ugly head...hehe
Its like part hazing, part fun, and part that accident you cant look away from. Right after that, they usually return to normal and are back with the gang, but it always comes out at least once per rookie in each outing.

Nothing quite like the nerves of your first THP Outing to really help you crap the bed. I've seen some damn fine golfers play like Rhino under these circumstances.

Hello, I would of been on earlier but I got lost coming back from the bathroom

MattyCaulk Approved!

Please tell me that's not out in theaters there in SD ma brutha?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

MattyWhiff will be lucky if all he does is poop his pants.

Team THP: enjoy the smack talk while you can. It's so much easier when you have each other's backs and you are already on a team.

Hawk: JB likes it teed up a tad higher....hurry up!! And GG wants a little lime that water. No need to hit buddy....they will not use your shot anyways.

Nothing quite like the nerves of your first THP Outing to really help you crap the bed. I've seen some damn fine golfers play like Rhino under these circumstances.

hahahahahaha been there myself! Ast One-T, +7 after 3 holes with a case of the shanks. Wasn't how I imagined my first round at an outing. Now I'm a grizzled outing veteran.

I talk a good game, but no doubt ill be nervous, not afraid to admit it.

MattyCaulk Approved!

Team THP: enjoy the smack talk while you can. It's so much easier when you have each other's backs and you are already on a team.

Hawk: JB likes it teed up a tad higher....hurry up!! And GG wants a little lime that water. No need to hit buddy....they will not use your shot anyways.

You'd run like Chunky to a playdate for the opportunity to tee the ball up for JB dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back