The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive a lot. Why do I have to drive so much???

I actually enjoy driving. I go 45 minutes to school and back 6 or 7 days a week and I actually enjoy my driving time. Gives me time to be alone and think/reflect.

60* in the NE today and I'm stuck inside....too early to be playing this game with me Mommy Nature

I actually enjoy driving. I go 45 minutes to school and back 6 or 7 days a week and I actually enjoy my driving time. Gives me time to be alone and think/reflect.

I don't mind the actual act of driving. I mind the damage it does to my bank account, haha.

Steel Tappin'

As much as I like being able to take it easy for a couple of days with work. I would rather be at it full force and feel better than this.

Broke down to call my sub to take over at the half day mark, her son just went home sick so no go. Here to grind it out, kids are going to think I'm the devil.

Are you still teaching from the bathroom stall?

Broke down to call my sub to take over at the half day mark, her son just went home sick so no go. Here to grind it out, kids are going to think I'm the devil.

I am finally coming out of this sickness. It is about dang time. My throat didn't hurt as much this morning. Also, the sun is staying out longer and I will be able to get my golf game back. Might start running again tomorrow if I feel I am truly done with this cold.

Also, I think I am allergic to grass or something. My head hurts every time after I play a round of golf. I used to think it was because I smoked like a freight train when I was golfing, but I have not had a light in 3 weeks and my head still hurt.

I just want to be able to exercise again. It's been almost a week.

I am finally coming out of this sickness. It is about dang time. My throat didn't hurt as much this morning. Also, the sun is staying out longer and I will be able to get my golf game back. Might start running again tomorrow if I feel I am truly done with this cold.

Also, I think I am allergic to grass or something. My head hurts every time after I play a round of golf. I used to think it was because I smoked like a freight train when I was golfing, but I have not had a light in 3 weeks and my head still hurt.

Are you still teaching from the bathroom stall?

Only once today did I have to flee the building to hit the john. Luckily it was during a good class, the two freshmen classes are coming up to end the day though, no way in hell I trust them alone.

Only once today did I have to flee the building to hit the john. Luckily it was during a good class, the two freshmen classes are coming up to end the day though, no way in hell I trust them alone.

Have you taken any Immodium? I keep that stuff in my golf bag for those emergencies.

Have you taken any Immodium? I keep that stuff in my golf bag for those emergencies.

Yep, I think its the only way I've survived today so far. Oof.

Only bad thing about immodium is that it keeps the infection in when you really want it out.

My Nike VRs actually.

Oh those are great irons too. Did you hit them well, or not that well and that's why you swapped them for the Heavys?

Oh those are great irons too. Did you hit them well, or not that well and that's why you swapped them for the Heavys?

He hit them very well.

I hit them pretty well. Just received an opportunity on the Heavys and couldnt say no... literally.

That's cool. Well I'm glad you got a good deal and you like them.

this just made me literally go 'whoa' at my desk....

Apple's market capitalization is fast approaching half a trillion dollars, making it either the largest or second-largest company in the world behind Exxon Mobil

this too....

Facebook is preparing for an IPO that will likely dwarf Google's entrance to the public markets in 2004

Yeah I heard that Apple has passed Exxon too

Got an interview tomorrow with a big company in SC. Engineering career fair Thursday. Applying with a big company right now. Just heard back from one of the big technology companies. *crosses fingers*

Good luck dude. Hope you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back