KIKKOR Golf Shoes...Epic

Nicklausfan

Reaction score
Well gang.. recently I decided to change my brand of shoes. I decided to go with KIKKOR. Some of my decision was based on THP and reviews and some of it was me just liking the look of the shoes. I ended up making my first purchase from KIKKOR. I decided to go with the Breathe - Eppik 2.0 Purple Reign. So like many kids will do in about 13 days I opened my box excitedly after I walked out from Purolator. I opened the box and then saw my Tigris cap (fitted, flat brim) and my Eppiks. My eyes loved them right away. A suede like upper with perforations throughout the upper to allow your feet to..breathe. They seemed fairly light and well balanced. The footbed also appeared to be very..."cooshy". But what would my feet think?

I suffer from Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy so foot care is real important. Years ago I nearly lost my foot from a pair of shoes I purchased. My feet blistered, the sore opened and got infected. It was an awful time. Anyways, back to the shoes. I slide my first foot into the upper and my feet just sort of melded into the shoe. My feet had as feeling of "relief" (I guess). I threw on the second shoe and couldn't believe the comfort. I started to walk around in them and I felt like I was walking on clouds. But how would they perform?

Going from a more traditional style of shoe to a board-type shoe was a little concerning. I have worn skate shoes before and comfort wasn't an issue. I was more worried about stability through the golf swing. I am extremely pleased to say that the shoe performed great. I had no issue with sliding or anything. Perhaps it's the type of spike they use but again the upper was like a glove.

So far so good with my choice and I'm glad that I went this route and made this change. Just wait til the 2012 line emerges. Nice stuff for sure.

Alex

Back