2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!! Ole Gray will be impressed with that post ^^^^^^. LOL.

Get your cows in a row.......?:alien2:

I'm trying to figure out what kind students some of you were in school cuz either way your memory kind of sucks:laugh:

It is like beating :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: around here sometimes.

Either people can't retain what they've read or they just skim not really paying attention.

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sure you will. I wouldn't expect anything less. Maybe I misinterpreted what the question is.

THERE WILL BE A ROOMMATE THREAD STARTED ONCE WE GET CLOSER TO THE OUTING DATE AND WE CAN CHOOSE WHO WE WANT TO BUNK WITH. THEY ARE NOT ASSIGNING PEOPLE TO BE ROOMMATES.

If I'm mistaken, you can do this :eyepoke: to me til your hearts content

Mikedean maybe you should read the 116 pages of post that I think you just suggested and stop SKIMMING!!:laughing:

Now lets play some :golf2::golf3::golf:

hey there, in theory what I mentioned was correct, I said you will be able to pick the roommates which is correct!

OG's long lost son?

Either that or Ole Gray has two accounts!

haha I was thinking the exact same thing. Classic OG right there.

Wow!!!! Ole Gray will be impressed with that post ^^^^^^. LOL.

lol hilarious

Ok Brock, where you been hiding there Son? I booted your arse out back when you were a senior in high school for dranking all my beer. Now you come back all liquored up drawing smilies all over the place :D

Ok Brock, where you been hiding there Son? I booted your arse out back when you were a senior in high school for dranking all my beer. Now you come back all liquored up drawing smilies all over the place :D

e5065247.jpg
You never seem to disappoint the masses OG..

I can't wait to see how your smileys translate into real life haha

Too funny OG!

Well Pops, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree!!

So after a few talks with the GF and figuring out some of my finances, I have decided to start saving for the outing :banana:. I can't wait to meet more THPers and be a part of this awesome demo day!

So after a few talks with the GF and figuring out some of my finances, I have decided to start saving for the outing :banana:. I can't wait to meet more THPers and be a part of this awesome demo day!

Good plan! Did you go ahead and officially sign up?

Well here's my train of thought when it comes to villa mates. Assuming that they (meaning the resort and JB & GG) want to make things easy, what they'll do is group the folks that are staying the same amount of nights together. For example, once signup is done and GG and the resort knows who is staying for how long they'll group them up. Like, the folks staying Thursday night to Sunday (which will probably constitute the largest group) will be grouped in the villas (so if there are 32 people then that would be 4 - 8 person villas). It would just make sense that way so there are no empty rooms within the larger villas themselves for the days that are occupied.

Of course there will be different scenarios but that's why they work in that industry and we are just along for the ride. I'm sure they'll have it hashed out in time. Let's get this thing filled first ladies and gents!

Well here's my train of thought when it comes to villa mates. Assuming that they (meaning the resort and JB & GG) want to make things easy, what they'll do is group the folks that are staying the same amount of nights together. For example, once signup is done and GG and the resort knows who is staying for how long they'll group them up. Like, the folks staying Thursday night to Sunday (which will probably constitute the largest group) will be grouped in the villas (so if there are 32 people then that would be 4 - 8 person villas). It would just make sense that way so there are no empty rooms within the larger villas themselves for the days that are occupied.

Of course there will be different scenarios but that's why they work in that industry and we are just along for the ride. I'm sure they'll have it hashed out in time. Let's get this thing filled first ladies and gents!

Exactly Spank. For those of us staying longer, you lose the use of the common area if the unit is not full of THP'ers, so to group us together with others stayong the same amount of time will be key.

I don't think it matters who the villa mates are really. I know where the party is going to be and that is where I will be until it is time to stumble to my bed. Hey Ddec, I don't think there are any elevators this time.

This post os TapaTalk serious (so dnt blame me fir misspelled wirds).

I don't think it matters who the villa mates are really. I know where the party is going to be and that is where I will be until it is time to stumble to my bed. Hey Ddec, I don't think there are any elevators this time.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

If there aren't any elevators how will I get to my upstairs bedroom? That just spells disaster right there. I was well behaved at the last outing. I may need to cut loose again at this one haha

Good plan! Did you go ahead and officially sign up?

I haven't yet. My GF graduates the weekend before and she is talking with her parents making sure that they don't have anything planned for the outing weekend.

I can't wait!!! (As a bonus, my birthday is May 18 :D)

I haven't yet. My GF graduates the weekend before and she is talking with her parents making sure that they don't have anything planned for the outing weekend.

Cool - just want to make sure you get at least that deposit in if you are saving the money to attend next year. Hope you guys are able to make it!

It would be awesome if you could go! I hope it works out.

This looks great OP. I need to start saving (and convincing the DW)

If there aren't any elevators how will I get to my upstairs bedroom? That just spells disaster right there. I was well behaved at the last outing. I may need to cut loose again at this one haha

2nd floor balconies + no elevators = bad for ddec

This looks great OP. I need to start saving (and convincing the DW)

Don't take too long to sign up, once the spots are filled they are gone (maybe).

Exactly Spank. For those of us staying longer, you lose the use of the common area if the unit is not full of THP'ers, so to group us together with others stayong the same amount of time will be key.

You both are 100% correct! As much as some people might want to stay in the same villa, it will be based on what days everyone is arriving/departing and based on king vs. double beds.

Wow. What an amazing opportunity. I wish I was 18 so I could go!

Just make sure you stay inside so that you are not charged with reckless operation of the human body with intent to crawl!
325 to go!

That is a bonus! I have only one real rule for my birthday... I get to do ANYTHING (legal stuff only) I want, and nobody can tell me no. Insert that rule into your relationship now and you'll be all set. Look forward to seeing you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back