dpoffroad

Reaction score
So im looking for one of these sets of irons for a xmas present from the lady. I have looked all over for these, but dont want to pay 900 bucks. Before you say it, i have emailed blind9 a while ago with no response as i know that they give THPers an awesome discount. Can anyone help me to find these, please? Oh the 710's not the 712. I have been scouring so hard and almost ready to go the ebay route but scared of that (for obv reasons).

My handicap is a 10 and i play a steel shaft stiff flex 4-P
Also i went on a launch monitor while being fitted and these two gave the best numbers

Oh, i almost forgot, i just bought the new Sun Mountain hybrid bag if anyone is interested in a full review, cause i am headed out to demo it as we speak.

Any help is appreciated and thanks to all who look at this.

Good luck with the irons! I am VERY interested in your review of the bag, I ended up dumping mine after three rounds. Didn't fit into my Speed Cart and was kind of a pain to carry. I bought it cause I thought it would work great for SC and or carrying, and I liked the 14-way dividers.

I would call Blind9. They won't have the AP2s, or at least I doubt it. If all thing are equal between the AP2s and the Z-stars, I go Srixon. They work with THP better/more.

check out gppgolf.com. They have 25% off both those irons, and a whole lot more

I would be scared of the Ebay route if need be. Ive bought many clubs off of Ebay and have never had issues. As long as you buy from a reputable seller, you will be fine.

Back