What wedge do you have? Is there a wedge you would rather have?

Yes, they are definitely reputable. Better hop on that - it is a steal!!!

And I am the proud new owner of Nike Victory Red Forged Black OxideSand Wedge Wedge Men Left Hand, 56° Loft, 14° Bounce, Stiff Flex, Steel Shaft for $39.99 plus $10 shipping. Rep for you for the deal..lol

I'm playing the old VR forged wedges, but when I switch them out it'll probably be for the VR Pro or Mizuno MP-T11's.

I have cg 12 wedges. They feel good, but they don't spin as much as i would like. I want to replace them with cg 15s.

I am in the market for a new wedge and there are so many out there that I am lost. So in effort to sort of get a poll of what the consensus is on THP, what wedge do you currently own and is there a wedge you would rather have?

I have the Nike Vr Pro 50/54. If I had to switch, I'd probably only switch to the chrome version of the VR Pro haha. I love the look of the black head but I guess I'm not really a fan of the wear. Outside of that, they are one of the nicest wedges I've ever hit.

More niblicks!!! j/k probably the Nike VR Pro after seeing Canadan spin them all over the place

NO MORE NIBLICKS!!! GAH!!!

And I am the proud new owner of Nike Victory Red Forged Black OxideSand Wedge Wedge Men Left Hand, 56° Loft, 14° Bounce, Stiff Flex, Steel Shaft for $39.99 plus $10 shipping. Rep for you for the deal..lol

Awesome - glad you were able to find the LH at such a deal...not often it works out that well!

I have the Nike Vr Pro 50/54. If I had to switch, I'd probably only switch to the chrome version of the VR Pro haha. I love the look of the black head but I guess I'm not really a fan of the wear. Outside of that, they are one of the nicest wedges I've ever hit.

Yeah I know your take on it. I just picked up the VR Forged Black for $39.99.

Why? If they work for someone and it makes the game easier for them and is not breaking any rules, I am all for it.
I used one for over a year and still love it.

I'd buy that for my fiance (she is LH), except she really needs 54 and 58 degree... :(

Why? If they work for someone and it makes the game easier for them and is not breaking any rules, I am all for it.

yeah Dan so get off my back!!! I know deep down inside you really want to try one, but your pride is in the way. Next time out, I'll just look the other way and you can snatch one out of my bag and try it!

haha no no, I don't have anything against Niblicks, he's just got 3 or so of them already that overlap some of his other clubs. I get a headache looking at his bag trying to figure out his club progression!

Little bit of an inside joke.

I'd buy that for my fiance (she is LH), except she really needs 54 and 58 degree... :(

buy 2 of the 56* and have them bent to 54 and 58! except it would probably be tough to figure out which was 54 and which was 58 if they both said 56 on the bottom haha.

Which degree? Did you get it last night?

Look earlier in this thread..lol 56 degree which is what I wanted. Globalgolf.com $39.99 plus $10 shipping.

Look earlier in this thread..lol 56 degree which is what I wanted. Globalgolf.com $39.99 plus $10 shipping.

cant beat a solid wedge for $50!

buy 2 of the 56* and have them bent to 54 and 58! except it would probably be tough to figure out which was 54 and which was 58 if they both said 56 on the bottom haha.

I thought of that, and came to the same issue you mentioned! lol.

Ahhh I see it. Whoops! Awesome buy. I heard a lot of solid things about the VR Forged last year. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Ahhh I see it. Whoops! Awesome buy. I heard a lot of solid things about the VR Forged last year. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

LOL I would have just texted you but didnt want to txt you that early..lol

Quick marking with a metal stamper and you're set.

--
tapatalk

I just got the Titleist Vokeys 54° & 60° spin milled (non conforming). My boss gave me his 60° and I have done better than expected with it. When I won a $80 pro shop gift certificate I decided to buy a 54° too. My son had an influence on me since that is what he loves but most of what influenced me was that they were both pretty much a gift. :) I had been playing my chunky G15 set wedges and these are so much better, especially at my hard pan course.

I like my xFt's but it's not love. I prefer a dark club head, but I hit these well enough for them to stay in the bag.

If I could choose I'd go with a cg15. They felt really good when I hit them.

Tap before talk.

xFT. I like them because the feel heavier than the Clevelands.

X-Forgeds.
I'd love a set of those Miura K-Grind ones just because they're nuts though!

Back