Bridgestone Selects Footwear Provider For 2012 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf has just announced that they have selected ECCO Golf to be their official footwear supplier for the Morgan Cup in 2012. One of the cornerstones of the Bridgestone tour staff Fred Couples launched the casual shoe to the marketplace a few years ago and started a trend in footwear that has been growing ever since. The ECCO line exudes comfort, performance and stylish looks, something Bridgestone Golf is known for.

Each member of the Bridgestone staff for the 2012 Morgan Cup will be completing their apparel scripting for the weekend event in the wonderfully comfortable and performance driven shoes from ECCO Golf. To learn more about their complete lineup, check out the reviews on the THP home page or their website at www.eccousa.com

Wow! Way to go Bridgestone and Ecco. 8 lucky guys will be sporting some amazing footwear in July.

WOW!!!!!! This is amazing! I'm in shock!

Holy Crap.......them's some good shoes.

Heck yes some amazing footwear is going to be worn in July!! This is just as I said a lot before "UNREAL!" I think this may get the best of me...

Wow! Bridgestone is extemely active!

#jealous

That's awesome way to go Bridgestone! Great choice!

WOW - this is absolutely awesome!!! I was speculating about this over the weekend and actually guessed right!

So excited to be repping Bridgestone and wearing Ecco's on the course!

This is downright amazing. Bridgestone just keeps bringing it! Way to go guys!

Very nice, top of the line shoes for staffers!!! Thanks Ecco!!!

That is awesome. I can wait to see the shoes the guys get.

Wow!!! Bridgestone is just making some awesome partnerships for their staffers!!

Very cool! Ecco makes awesome shoes, Bridgestone staffers are in for a treat!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Bridgestone is getting it done! Congrats to the 8 staffers, very exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone Guy's are going to Love the Ecco shoe's. Won't have to worry about the feet for sure.

this is great news. I had thought Bridgestone would do something like this. It seemed like a natural fit. Bridgestone is certainly making some early waves about what they are bringing to MC 2.0.

So happy to be a Bridgestone staffer. They seem as excited as we are to be part of this have teamed with the best companies out there to put together the complete package. thanks Bridgestone and Ecco! I hope to be sporting the Ecco Biom's next summer if they are available.

Holy moly. Bridgestone.betti. and now ecco. This is incredible. I have always loved the ecco look so i am excited to get to try them. Thanks for the support ecco

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

More great news from the Bridgestone camp!

The news just keeps getting better for all of us lucky enough to be sponsored by Bridgestone, wow!!! Welcome to the party Ecco, this is great!

WOW - this is absolutely awesome!!! I was speculating about this over the weekend and actually guessed right!

So excited to be repping Bridgestone and wearing Ecco's on the course!

Both of us were correct in our speculation! This is great news for the Bridgestone staffers. I'm crossing my fingers that a similar announcement comes in the future for the Cleveland/Srixon staffers.

Holy Moly, Bridgestone is really bringing it with their suppliers for the Morgan Cup. There are 8 extremely lucky golfers right now.

Holy moly. Bridgestone.betti. and now ecco. This is incredible.

Holy MolyBridgestone is really bringing it with their suppliers for the Morgan Cup.

Wow, 2 "Holy Moly" comments and it's just barely 9 in the morning. This is huge though, Ecco makes such great looking and performing golf shoes, I love it.

Wow, 2 "Holy Moly" comments and it's just barely 9 in the morning. This is huge though, Ecco makes such great looking and performing golf shoes, I love it.

No other words could describe it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

This is some great news, not only for those being sponsored by Bridgestone but for THP and the Morgan Cup as well. Adding ECCO to the list of the great sponsors already involved is a wonderful happening.

Back