2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, JB since demo day ends at 5 and the dinner is 8 could one get a quick 9 in? Not that id have the energy but just a thought

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

whats this? something about the outing? total nonsense, get back to the trash talking

Only if you don't say something like:

When me and TC were totally having an awesome time I hit a BOMB off the tee. It was Hawk Long dudes!

Instead, you would say:

Yesterday, I hit a BOMB off the tee. It was Hawk Long dudes!

Well when Jrod, Biggsy, Beblin, TC, One-T, Puttin4Bird, CG13, Coolbreeze, Yoccos, Dirtydawg, OEM, and I were down in Florida we decided that we should all hope to become Hawk Long.

So that doesn't work?

There are some definate weaknesses in team THP, JB for example can't seem to handle slow play too well as observed in the Morgan Cup. As for Hawk you just need to make him tee up square to the hole, and for puttin4rogaine just put him on a hole that doglegs left and the jake straight takes over. Hanks is the easy one, just have a couple single ladies walk by inquiring about golf lessons and he's done for the entire outting and will use his "bad back" as an excuse to slip off into deteriation mode. My boy TC is a little tougher to crack. He loves the occasional cocktail and seems to putt well even hungover. It is hard for him to resist a good bro hug though so maybe you could distract him with a bunch of those.

Well when Jrod, Biggsy, Beblin, TC, One-T, Puttin4Bird, CG13, Coolbreeze, Yoccos, Dirtydawg, OEM, and I were down in Florida we decided that we should all hope to become Hawk Long.

So that doesn't work?

You obviously went to the same school Matty is currently going to again.

I graduated with honors from that school with Chunkylover and RxGus

Team Porch Rockers will challenge Team THP to a shootout at the Grand Cypress OK corral. KellyBo, Dawgdaddy, Due & yours truly for the win! oops we need two more to fill out our sixsome so Lefty78 & Slamming Sam will have to show up!

Team Porch Rockers will challenge Team THP to a shootout at the Grand Cypress OK corral. KellyBo, Dawgdaddy, Due & yours truly for the win! oops we need two more to fill out our sixsome so Lefty78 & Slamming Sam will half to show up!

there he goes, adding his own partners and changing them all the time
Spoiler
:act-up::alien::bashful::cake::bulgy-eyes::chicken::angel::brb::drinks::disapointed::dohanim::devil::female-fighter::egyptian::eyepoke:

That's pretty nice of you, Chunky. You are correct. I have 8 months of fun ahead of me and I'm just getting warmed up. Poor matty will be pulling an AHA before long.

Ouch bro...that is brutal.

No, it's a 210 BOMB with driver off the tee. Catch up.

With a fade?

Team Porch Rockers will challenge Team THP to a shootout at the Grand Cypress OK corral. KellyBo, Dawgdaddy, Due & yours truly for the win! oops we need two more to fill out our sixsome so Lefty78 & Slamming Sam will have to show up!
OG, I think your blouse is a little too tight, it has you acting all delusional.

Spoiler
:act-up::alien::bashful::cake::bulgy-eyes::chicken::angel::brb::drinks::disapointed::dohanim::devil::female-fighter::egyptian::eyepoke:

Ouch that spoiler knocked me to the floor! I will have to be Hawk long to get back up... Or fly like a buzzard lol

Those rafts were kind of sissy rafts, at least my arm floaties didn't pop!

You're effin Wow Factor good then.....wait, nobody is that good.

I graduated with honors from that school with Chunkylover and RxGus

Spoiler

Ouch bro...that is brutal.

With a fade?

Its a bit early for the bottle guy's, but I think your all drunk!

What are you talkin' about? It's 5pm...Happy hour is the perfect time to hit the bottle!

OG, I think your blouse is a little too tight, it has you acting all delusional.

Awww bro I pulled for ya twice in the Morgan Cup but now that I will be playing against ya, I got to open up a can on ya. You know what I mean by opening up a can so I want go there but being a THP staffer, you got a bunch of guys coming for ya. You guys better run scared!

Awww bro I pulled for ya twice in the Morgan Cup but now that I will be playing against ya, I got to open up a can on ya. You know what I mean by opening up a can so I want go there but being a THP staffer, you got a bunch of guys coming for ya. You guys better run scared!
You've seen me, I don't run unless the cops or a mean dog is chasing me.

You've seen me, I don't run unless the cops or a mean dog is chasing me.

Dawgdaddy -- The man is calling ya name so sic em like a rabbit hound on the scent!

What are you talkin' about? It's 5pm...Happy hour is the perfect time to hit the bottle!

Great time to start yes, not already be there!

There's just something soothing about the sound of a Golfball ricocheting off of terra cotta! Or in spanks case bouncing off the walls and sploosh into the pool.

This goes anyone that hits the villas on the left off the first tee.....ummm...those rarely come into play. The bunkers in the right and as JB alluded to earlier the driving range is the garden spot for most duffers. If you're left sided in your golf play then the Villas are in play.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Who does team THP consist of? It's way too many pages back

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I said a mean dog. Isn't he older than you?

What does old have to do with being mean? Dentures hurt just as much as the reall thing when you get bit in the arse!

to early? i've been drinking since 10 am at the turn.

I said a mean dog. Isn't he older than you?

Yea he is a couple years but them old dawgs are the one you got to watch! Especially old sleeping dawgs LOL... Pfft Don't wake em up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back