Where do you guys buy this at?

They have them everywhere down here OG. Every grocery store has them in the soda aisle for us. THey are perfect for the golf bag.

Hey JB still no calories?

Yup. Still none.

awesome i might have to try these in the morning. since im gonna cut out my morning mountain dew soon.

Just saw this stuff for the first time, $3.99. I didnt get any but probably should have.

I'll definitely be giving these a try - especially for those dog afternoons at work and as a boost for the back nine. JB how does it compare flavor-wise to Bing and the Xyience stuff?

I'll definitely be giving these a try - especially for those dog afternoons at work and as a boost for the back nine. JB how does it compare flavor-wise to Bing and the Xyience stuff?

Very different. This will taste more like a flavored water than an energy drink.

There's no energy boost in these. It's just flavor for your water.

There's no energy boost in these. It's just flavor for your water.

Check out the pic in the 1st post. The new version has caffeine in them.

Check out the pic in the 1st post. The new version has caffeine in them.

Oops I missed that. Don't think I've seen these but I'm going to check as we've been fans of the regular stuff for a while now.

I love me some Mio Fruit Punch. I actually keep a thing of it in a Ziploc in my golf bag.

Plus, I like that is made with Splenda and not Aspartame, trying to get away form the Aspartame.

Went in to a circle k here in SC looking for an xenergy for my ride home, no luck. BUT, did find this;
aefcb4cb-7d08-4157.jpg

Black Cherry and Green Thunder. Grabbed a few of each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The green thunder is very good! Has an energy drink type flavor without the carbonation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got the black cherry today and its awesome it may be my new favorite flavor... they didn't have the green thunder at my store ill have to keep an eye out for it.

i got the black cherry today and its awesome it may be my new favorite flavor... they didn't have the green thunder at my store ill have to keep an eye out for it.
It's good. I had both today on my drive home, and I like the Green Thunder flavor better. Both are very good though.

The Black Cherry energy MIO is awesome guys.
Finally found the info which is that there is 60 mpg of caffeine per serving. Which means probably closer to 80 if you guys are like me and use a little more than they recommend. Makes it about the same as a cup of coffee (anywhere from 75-115 or so).

60 MPG?

I may have to put some in my gas tank- regular unleaded only gets me about 31 MPG. :D

I'm going to have to try this stuff out....especially if they have a BEER flavor !

Just a heads up to you guys. Walmart has their own version of the Mio stuff now in about 10 flavors for only $2.78. Not a bad deal.

Im going to be right near Walmart tomorrow morning. Will try and pop in. I am loving the Black Cherry Energy. It's awesome

They have both energy and regular flavors and the Cherry Limeade is really good.

I will have to try the Cherry Limeade. I love the zero calories. Makes me eat more!!

Back