They have both energy and regular flavors and the Cherry Limeade is really good.

Cherry limeade, energy or reg?

JB:

Thanks. The next time we cross the ditch I must find some of this stuff. Could be real handy in the bag.

Alex

Ehh, it's not the best. Then again, I am not a fan of any water enhancers.

Cherry limeade, energy or reg?

It's energy and apparently JB didn't realize that as he is drinking some now, but once I told him I just heard "oh crap!". Haha

They have lemonade which is really good. I was just saying the other day that I wished Mio made lemonade flavor so finding this in the Walmart brand is pretty exciting.

It's energy and apparently JB didn't realize that as he is drinking some now, but once I told him I just heard "oh crap!". Haha

They have lemonade which is really good. I was just saying the other day that I wished Mio made lemonade flavor so finding this in the Walmart brand is pretty exciting.

That really does sound good. I really like the lemonade Crystal Light type stuff. They don't do iced tea as well do they?

Alex

That really does sound good. I really like the lemonade Crystal Light type stuff. They don't do iced tea as well do they?

Alex

Yup they have sweet tea and peach tea options. I prefer the sweet tea, I find the peach one a bit too tart for my liking. I think the lemonade tastes a lot like the crystal light, it's very good.

That's awesome! I think I'm going to talk my better half (I have to say that...she's beside me) into crossing the ditch this weekend at some point. I must get some for sure. Thanks for letting me know GG.

Alex

Just bought Strawberry Watermelon @ my local Publix. Really good!!

They have both energy and regular flavors and the Cherry Limeade is really good.
Pretty excited to go grab some of the WalMart options, Cherry Limeade sounds awesome.

Nice to know about the Walmart options ... may have to check that out since i like the Black Cherry energy so much.

ill have to try to walmart kind... its also cheaper than the mio which is good the way i go through it.

Has any body found this at SAMs club, Costco or BJs?

I'm going to Costco tomorrow Freddie. I will check

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks gents

Haven't found the energy Mio but I did try the Mio Berry Pomegranate and it was good. Have to trek to Wally world and see what they have.

Just got back from Target. They sell Mio Green Thunder and Black Cherry for 3.79. Also, got a coupon for 1 off any Mio flavor for my next visit.

Just bought my first bottle of Mio this morning. I got Peach Tea and I like it. I think I need to use more of the flavor though, I just did a little bit. How much do you guys typically put in? (I know it is hard to quantify)

a BIG squeeze... its not adding calories or anything so i use a lot..... i also finally got to walmart and bought a cherry limeaid... although i don't know if i like it more than MIO itself i'll def buy that again. love cherry limeaid.

I feel like a mio addict. I have bottled every where, my truck, office and home

Bought the green Mio energy today at wallyworld. I will give it a try tomorrow.

Just got back from Target. They sell Mio Green Thunder and Black Cherry for 3.79. Also, got a coupon for 1 off any Mio flavor for my next visit.

7-11 gives the dollar off at check out

Back