Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Yep....judging by the putters I saw earlier I would agree. Bridgestone is the one OEM that I have no chance of finding locally so I live vicariously through putting4anotherFLloss. Next opportunity is most likely the demo day for me.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Where did you see their putters? I checked yesterday on their website and didn't see them

Scroll back a few pages in the thread.

Yep - was it milehighgolfer that posted images of a file? MB-3 I believe it was suited my eye very well.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I did not know Tour Stage was Bridgestone. Wow.

I'm really jealous of any of the MC'ers that get to be Bridgestone staffers, they are making some incredible clubs and my favorite balls.

I'm really looking forward to what the staffers will think of their set-up. Have always heard great things about Bridgestone clubs but they don't get much press on their clubs. Will be good to get some more reviews out there on their line up.

I'm really jealous of any of the MC'ers that get to be Bridgestone staffers, they are making some incredible clubs and my favorite balls.

Agreed. Bridgestone makes some of the softest feelign irons that I've ever hit. Their wedges even make Puttin4gimmes look good. Add in the incredible selection of balls and the insane looking staff bag and it's heaven.

Agreed. Bridgestone makes some of the softest feelign irons that I've ever hit. Their wedges even make Puttin4gimmes look good. Add in the incredible selection of balls and the insane looking staff bag and it's heaven.

Puttin4Grouphugs looks good at all times, wait till you see him in a pool in florida! But we do agree on the rest.

You should see the black offerings in the J40 wedges...sick I tell you, sick...

Where did you see those? I think those would look sick!

If those were the wedges in your WITB video I would agree. Those were sweet. Man I just have to pinch myself. This is incredible.

I have them in my bag...I did a what in the bag video and I will be updating the J40 thread tonight

Where did you see those? I think those would look sick!

Black J40s would be unbelievable!

I don't think ppl realize what is in store for all that compete....24 guys will have some of the best equipment and gear at their finger tips. They will rep. one of three OEMs for close to a year and beyond. I shutter when I think about it...

If those were the wedges in your WITB video I would agree. Those were sweet. Man I just have to pinch myself. This is incredible.

I have them in my bag...I did a what in the bag video and I will be updating the J40 thread tonight

I saw the video, but didn't realize they were black. Total video skim! (That is the new THP skimming- Video Skim)

ccfda941.jpg
[/IMG]
They speak volumes

Kongfrontation

Wow! Those are gorgeous. I'm still shocked when I see bridgestone. So freaking cool.

Such sessy wedges. So sessy that it hurts being a lefty right now.

Those black wedges are absolutely sick looking. Love them.

Those might be the nicest wedges I've ever laid eyes on!

I love the etched B on them. Clean.

I hope the Bridgestone THPers have the option of playing the pink breast cancer B330 RX balls, don't know about everyone else I would game those for the cause.

I was thinking about this last night in bed, and I must say, I am truly glad that Bridgestone is participating. With them willing to incorporate their Tourstage brand, it shows that they are taking this event seriously on a global scale! Classy move Bridgestone.

I was thinking about this last night in bed, and I must say, I am truly glad that Bridgestone is participating. With them willing to incorporate their Tourstage brand, it shows that they are taking this event seriously on a global scale! Classy move Bridgestone.

Did they say they are incorporating their TourStage brand? Did we?

Back