The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC that was an AWESOME video...that kid is funny!

Seriously? ...you have got to get out more.

I'm glad CB said there was a video there, you can't tell like a video put up on YouTube.

Wow, are you trash talking video uploading methods?

I'm glad CB said there was a video there, you can't tell like a video put up on YouTube.

Good trash talk is good trash talk.
Seeing an infant in a tub say he is playing with hairy dolphin is hysterical.
And lets face it, Foster and Hairy Dolphin are tied for the amount of videos they have in this thread.

Hey all, sorry I have been m.I.a. the last couple of days. Here is a recap.

Landed in atlanta, took a shot of excellence
Went to the golf course, their renaming it OneT country club
Finished golfing, shot an 85...pissed a little excellence
Went to dinner, ate blowfish, everyone their died but me
Fist pumped til fist pumping finally became cool
Got a massage...happy ending
Woke up, pissed more excellence
Worked...sold so much I can retire
Drank a coke...crushed the can with my pinky
Went to the driving range...hit all the balls out the other side....with a pw.
Drank some water...pissed excellence
Sitting at a bar now...

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**
Great post One-T! Try not to drink so much tonight that you wouldn't be able to beat RxGus

Wow! Now that Harry Dolphin made his appearance on THP he seems to be popping up everywhere! Unreal!

OMG, that was hysterical! Mad props to your boy TC!
Man you now have the best sig on THP! Love the Team Hackers supporter tag.

Courtesy of TC and CG13

Dude, my kid has more game with a golf club than half of your team. He will also be one of the UNC students that beats up and toilet papers Duke students. The best part is, that was completely unscripted.
Really...he was like a puppet, how was that unscripted? You just happened to have a camera at the ready...lol

Good trash talk is good trash talk.
Seeing an infant in a tub say he is playing with hairy dolphin is hysterical.
And lets face it, Foster and Hairy Dolphin are tied for the amount of videos they have in this thread.
I guess I just don't get it. Are you a fan of Anne Geddes too?

Wow, are you trash talking video uploading methods?
Settle down chewbacca. Talk to me when you've uploaded more. I set the bar, you all just try and measure up.

Those are annoying especially the color. Why not get it over with and go with hot pink?

Real men wear pink Biggsy.

I guess I just don't get it.

Cmon, we both know if Jake was swimming in his nightly bath and playing with Chewbacca doll and said 'looks like TC' you would think it was the funniest thing ever.

Wow, Captain cloudy is looking like Jake. All trying to desperately defend his lame teammate and his lame attempts at smack talk. Of course you don't get it, it's called being clever. Of course it was scripted, he's 2 1/2 years old, but you seem to be the only one who doesn't think it's funny. You just look lame right now.

Cmon, we both know if Jake was swimming in his nightly bath and playing with Chewbacca doll and said 'looks like TC' you would think it was the funniest thing ever.
I guess I need to get my drink on more to find the humor in it.

I guess I need to get my drink on more to find the humor in it.

Could of fooled me. You came in here looking like a drunk fool. But that's just my take on it.

Those are annoying especially the color. Why not get it over with and go with hot pink?

That's just pure jealousy right there. Just don't copy the idea and send them out to...oh wait...you have to have supporters before you need supporter banners. Hehehe

You just look lame right now.
Coming from you, that means a lot. I really don't want to see a naked kid in a bathtub. Save it for the home movies, I don't think it has any place here.

Dude, my kid has more game with a golf club than half of your team. He will also be one of the UNC students that beats up and toilet papers Duke students. The best part is, that was completely unscripted. I guess there's just that vibe out there in the Universe. I know what a hairy dolphin is, hence your nickname broski. I find it odd that you saw a picture of my kid in the tub and immediately thought of the urban dictionary. Scary.

Actually, the first thing I thought of when I saw your kid is that I see enough kids at work, and then I get to come on here and see another one! Cute kid...just horribly misguided. :wink:

Also, I like how your team is making cute little banners for other people to try to get some fans. On Team Paradise, we don't care about banners on here, we just care about working on our games so that we can be the best team in August.

That's just pure jealousy right there. Just don't copy the idea and send them out to...oh wait...you have to have supporters before you need supporter banners. Hehehe
Oh wow, a groupie tag...just what I always wanted mom!

Wow! you must have had a terrible short game practice session today. I'm actually shocked by your attitude right now dude. It's really disappointing. It was funny. People thought it was funny. Whatever though. I don't need to engage in conversation with you right now b/c it's going to piss me off more than anything.

On Team Paradise, we don't care about banners on here, we just care about working on our games so that we can be the best team in August.

That sounds so much like Tiger Woods its scary.

We dont care about fans, only winning.

Actually, the first thing I thought of when I saw your kid is that I see enough kids at work, and then I get to come on here and see another one! Cute kid...just horribly misguided. :wink:

Also, I like how your team is making cute little banners for other people to try to get some fans. On Team Paradise, we don't care about banners on here, we just care about working on our games so that we can be the best team in August.
Actually...we had something original, so much so it upset THP and had to be taken down. We are like the rebellious ones. Don't really care if we have followers or not. Don't really care if we are the popular ones or not. The little pack of followers, we'll call them Hackerettes, don't matter. I just care about August and the MC.

Actually...we had something original, so much so it upset THP and had to be taken down. We are like the rebellious ones. Don't really care if we have followers or not. Don't really care if we are the popular ones or not. The little pack of followers, we'll call them Hackerettes, don't matter. I just care about August and the MC.

Only people who aren't liked say they don't care if they're liked.

I'm sorry, but you look like a fool right now. Did you get a wedgie today? Are you upset b/c some of us know how to actually have a good time? Just dissing forum members who make this place what it is. And I'm classless. Well done. You absolutely trumped me tonight. The fact that you can't find any humor in a 2 1/2 year old poking fun of a grown man is absurd. Please, keep going though, it makes the weight on your shoulders that much heavier in August. Like the whole little THP world is against poor little biggsy and his precious Paradisians. I thought you ate raw eggs and hit the long ball? Go change your tampon dude.

Oh wow, a groupie tag...just what I always wanted mom!

Sounds like you don't want non participants involved and feeling a part of this great event. How sad that you don't realize that is exactly the point. It's cool though, I would rather have a groupie tag (which I think is awesome), and be involved than not.

Sounds like you don't want non participants involved and feeling a part of this great event. How sad that you don't realize that is exactly the point. It's cool though, I would rather have a groupie tag (which I think is awesome), and be involved than not.

Amen! This is for ALL OF THP!!!!! Great post yorkem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back