New to this great site

cantputt

Reaction score
Handicap
?
Hello, I happened to come across this site while searching for information on the Mizuno MX-700. What a great site. A lot of these forum type of sites can be so negative and unfriendly but this is the opposite. I'm a father of two young girls who hasn't golfed much in the past 5 years but that is going to change starting this year. I look forward to reading the reviews and forums offered here.

Welcome

Welcome to THP cantputt! Glad you found us.

Welcome cantputt. Glad to have you here. We are for the most part a friendly bunch and love to chat about everything. Thanks for coming along and jump right into conversation

How 'bout that, another Cheesehead!

Welcome to THP cantputt!!

There's loads of great courses in the Milwaukee area. I've got family dotted all over the state, and there are plenty that I've not gotten a chance to play.

There are some nice courses. The only problem is having a hobby that you can really only have fun with for 8 months of the year due to the fabulous Wisconsin weather.

Tha't OK CP, we only have one month on you here in Kansas City.

Welcome to the site, cantputt! I miss Milwaukee, went to college there. I'm another cheesehead, transplanted to Florida now though.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, cantputt. My Dad grew up in Milwaukee.

Be sure to chime in on the parent-child golf thread!

Welcome to THP CantPutt! You will really enjoy it here.

There are some nice courses. The only problem is having a hobby that you can really only have fun with for 8 months of the year due to the fabulous Wisconsin weather.

Welcome to THP cantputt!

Hey, I'd take 8 months of golf any day! That's double what I've got! :bad:

welcome to THP! I just picked up a new MX-700 and I absolutely love it. i was using a Callaway FT-i for 2 years before i found this gem. And its because of this sites review on it that i ended up purchasing it and i couldnt be happier with it

RocketSauce, took the MX-700 for it's first workout at the driving range this afternoon. I must say I was rather pleased. We will see how my body feels tomorrow. First swings of the season. I feel rather old for a not quite 35 year old.

Welcome to the site. It is my job as a youngen to make you feel old. Sorry!

RocketSauce, took the MX-700 for it's first workout at the driving range this afternoon. I must say I was rather pleased. We will see how my body feels tomorrow. First swings of the season. I feel rather old for a not quite 35 year old.

Welcome to THP I've only been here a short time and have found it to be a great place to hang out at. As far as how you'll feel tomorrow hey that's how I feel by mid seasonLOL.

Thanks for everyone's kind welcoming words! This is a great place to spend my internet free time. Less expensive than Itunes!

Welcome cantputt you have got 1 more month than me golfing, well no, same maybe as you 8 mos if I can push it into Nov this year (April to Nov) guess wisconsin weather is as good as Southern NY States looks like April 5th will be my 1st time out then won't be able to get out again for another 10 days so I stand corrected May to maybe Nov here about 7 months 2x Times a week.

Back