Highway 18'ers unite!

thinkbirdies

Reaction score
Handicap
pro
Howdy from Texas...Jay Reynolds here...after much coercing from Ashley Davis and Charlotte, I'm here on the legendary Hackers Paradise!
I enjoyed the bludgeoning of forum posts during the show...keep em coming!
If you have any questions of comments for Peach, post them here and i'll make sure he gets them!
Hope you're all ready for a good holiday season...

cheers,

Jay

Welcome Jay... Its nice to have you here!

You're in Austin? Me too! Well, welcome!

Holy smokes, another Texas guy! Glad to have you here Jay!!!

Welcome Jay. Hope the arm has completely healed.

Another (former) Austinite here.

I knew someone named Austin once! Welcome to THP Jay!

I have a buddy in Austin ... does that count?

I have yet to bludgeon you on here Jay, but the day is still young!

Welcome!

I have a buddy in Austin ... does that count?

Closest I can claim on that score is Pflugerville.

Welcome, Jay, though I confess to not having seen the show.

Jay, glad you're here. Don't feel bad; next to poor David Mobley you came out smelling like roses. I am also a Texas-ex, and am in Austin from time to time as well; in fact, I played Avery Ranch on Turkey day. So I'd be interested to know what you're doing these days in the world of golf. One thing that came through clearly is that you have a serious talent for the game. I hope your arm is back to 100%. Speaking of which, didn't Ashley #1 mention after your crash exit that she was disappointed to see the eye candy go? I assume she didn't mean Peach, even as great a guy as he is. Seems to me any self-respecting Longhorn should have followed up on that!

I gotta hand it to you guys here at THP...you work fast! my goodness....i am still in Austin, great to see all the Austinites, former Austinites, and even just someone who knows someone named Austin (close enough for sure!). And hell, it's even ok if you're from Oklahoma....i'm not bitter, don't worry. I went to New Mexico so I can't claim too much allegiance to UT.
Highway 18 update: My arm has healed up just fine. I still honestly can't straiten it all the way, but it's close enough to hit a golf ball. Peach is doing great, he's been working tirelessly on his chipping!
I had a **** year last year, so this year is going to be a little different for me. I'm doing a fair amount of writing, for www.ascendgolf.com and Avid Golfer Magazine (Dallas, Houston, and the new Phoenix editions). So I'll make sure to post links so you can check it out!
i'll be checking in regularly so if you've got any questions about the show or anything else...fire away.

Great to have to you hear, enjoyed you guys very much!
Looking forward to having yet another personality around and can't wait for your insight.

I was rootin' for you guys on the show! I've always liked the "father-son" combo...
Glad to see your arm is healed.

Great to have you here!

Yay Jay!! Glad you are here... You can write my tips/drills for me on this site :)

Hey Char!

Hey Char!

Yay Jay!! Glad you are here... You can write my tips/drills for me on this site :)

well thanks Char, i'm happy to be here too! I'll gladly write all the tips and drills your (and everyone else's) heart desire...lord knows I've got enough of them to go around...

Back