Who else loves KBS

never gotten on with them. been more of a nippon and true temper guy. glad you found something that's working for you though.

I have Tour 120s in Stiff. Love them. Came from DG Pro and S300s. Much better feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are a fantastic partner of THP and one we look forward to working with all of the time.

I sure do like the tours I have in my 545s.

KBS Tour 120 stiff in two iron sets. KBS in a few wedges. I am a big fan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the 90s!

Just replaced mine and they were all bent at the ends. I think I swing too hard.

TourV 125... golden

Never used them until my last fitting for the AP1's I bought. Normally used DG s300's. Well, I am a huge fan now, I use the KBS TOURS and they are fantastic!

I love KBS Tour 90,s tremendous shaft

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I love KBS Tour 90,s tremendous shaft

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Tour 90 guy here also...Great offering for a stock shaft in my Adams CB3s...KBS 4LIFE

Just got fit for the KBS Tour today, big fan now!

Love kbs shafts. I am wanting a set of your stiffs

Solid offering, the c tapers and tour shafts have been good during my time with them

Was fit for DG S300's or KBS Tour V 110's... V110's are the greatest shafts I've ever had. S300's are utterly forgettable.

Love KBS shafts!

Tour C-Taper Lites 105R, first time using them and like them a lot so far.

I do. Play KBS tour in my irons and 610s in my wedges. Even have a CTaper in my apex hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely love my C Tapers

My Mac Daddy 3 PM grind came with a KBS shaft and it has served me well so far!

Love my KBS C-taper Lites and wedge shafts. Best iron and wedge shafts I have ever gamed.

Every time I hit a full wedge shot with my KBS shafted wedges, I want to run out and buy all new shafts for my irons.

I love KBS shafts.

I tried the Tour V on a whim when I got new irons last year, and couldn't be happier. Figured I probably wouldn't notice much difference from S300s, but I'm now a huge fan.

Back