The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watt. Is. Stud.

I love that man. If he keeps it up, he'll be in Hakeem status for Houstonians. All he needs is a SB.

I love that man. If he keeps it up, he'll be in Hakeem status for Houstonians. All he needs is a SB.

Was Hakeem booed and taunted when he was drafted too?? Haha

I love that they brought up that he was boo'd when drafted in the pre-game. I like the dude, a lot. Just a mean and nasty Dlineman. Awesomeness.

BIG 1st down there. Houston needs to punch it in this drive, 3's aren't good enough.

Was Hakeem booed and taunted when he was drafted too?? Haha

Haha. No.

1st overall picks have a bit of better luck (most of the time)

3 points won't do! Ugh.

I want Andy Dalton to succeed. Gingers ftw!

BIG 1st down there. Houston needs to punch it in this drive, 3's aren't good enough.

Jeez! Houston is running all over them, but can't get it into the endzone. This could come back to haunt them, big time.

Just watched the first quarter while on a run.. Pretty good game so far

2-point takedown by Manning on Gresham there.

Watt... again

Houston D's came to play today.

Well hell, no possession. Damn.

Well hell, no possession. Damn.

Look on the bright side: old Cream Jackson would have just fell down. At least he is making some progress this year.

Damn you Schaub

What a freaking game changer.

OH NO!!!!!

This is why field goals don't get it done!

WOW! What a play and break on the ball. Pick six there. 6-7 Bengals. Wowza.

So Jank is rooting Houston we know. Who is everyone else rooting for?

I am on the fence and just want to see some good pre-game ball for the main event tonight :D

Schaub has been late on and hanging a lot of passes out in the flat this game. It was only a matter of time before one was jumped.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back