The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Manning and the Giants are negotiating a contract extension. Manning wants to be the highest paid player in the league. Is he worth it?
As a Giants fan I say a resounding NO. However, I don't ever see the Giants not resigning him to whatever he wants​.

If you were a Giants higher up, I think you'd hate to lose Eli he has brought some stability to the QB position in a market that is not easy.

You'd hate to become the Jets and struggle to find a qb.

Man this sucks.. Feel bad for the kid

That bites

I think Manning makes them give him every cent possible. Said that last year too.

Agree

To many look at the highest paid meaning they are the best players. Really it just means they were the ones that had their contract come up this year and cashed in. An Above Average/Good player is always going to set a new milestone for contracts when theirs comes up with the way the current structure is. If they see all that money is a different story.

I wonder how many more injuries the bills can have. Tyrod Taylor looked decent in the first half would have liked to see some more points put up but I guess given the fact that the top 5 RBs and Top 4 WRS for buffalo are out moving the ball is a plus.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I wonder how many more injuries the bills can have. Tyrod Taylor looked decent in the first half would have liked to see some more points put up but I guess given the fact that the top 5 RBs and Top 4 WRS for buffalo are out moving the ball is a plus.

Just so long as that D stays healthy. Harvin's hip injury is worrisome. Taylor looked great on that first drive until the sack.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just so long as that D stays healthy. Harvin's hip injury is worrisome. Taylor looked great on that first drive until the sack.

Harvin doesn't worry me much. Guy hasn't played much the last few years and while he is dynamic I don't think he adds anything special to the offense. Really was a luxery signing.

Harvin doesn't worry me much. Guy hasn't played much the last few years and while he is dynamic I don't think he adds anything special to the offense. Really was a luxery signing.

Like you said, he is dynamic...when he is healthy. I think the QB situation needs as many weapons as possible.

Manziel looks like an nfl qb. 40 yard strike on the run throwing across his body and then steps up in the pocket to deliver a perfect td pass

Totally agree. A bills fan..I knew there was a reason I liked you

Manziel looks like an nfl qb. 40 yard strike on the run throwing across his body and then steps up in the pocket to deliver a perfect td pass
Too bad they were playing against my #1 team or else I would say good job

Too bad they were playing against my #1 team or else I would say good job

They still looked just blah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking Anabelle to the Falcons vs Jets game tonight. Courtesy of one of my work vendors we have great seats. She is so excited. Wants to wear her Falcons Jersey to school today.

Agreed man. Sky is the limit for him if he can learn to be a real QB which seems like it is happening. Also goes to show you the learning curve for QBs in the NFL.

Agreed man. Sky is the limit for him if he can learn to be a real QB which seems like it is happening. Also goes to show you the learning curve for QBs in the NFL.
Will someone please show that curve to RGIII. I think he missed it and went straight over the cliff.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Will someone please show that curve to RGIII. I think he missed it and went straight over the cliff.

Yeah, honestly I think it is a little ego for him as well. He had so much success in his first season that he thought it would be easy. He never had to protect himself in college and that is something you have to do in the NFL.

I personally didn't see much improvement in him or EJ last night. All these guys can make throws that isn't what it is about. The great throws JFF had last night i have seen him make throws exactly the same before. They both still look lost more than they look in control. It is about a full body of work/game these guys got to the NFL we know they have talent but can they put it together instead of just flashes here and there.

The Lions D made him look timid.
They were Battering him every time he dropped back.

Love the Lions Defense!
Hope I can still be saying that in December

Taking Anabelle to the Falcons vs Jets game tonight. Courtesy of one of my work vendors we have great seats. She is so excited. Wants to wear her Falcons Jersey to school today.

I just signed up for a trial on NFL.com to watch tonight...I'll be looking for ya!

I just signed up for a trial on NFL.com to watch tonight...I'll be looking for ya!

We are sitting row 20 in the end zone right next to the tunnel where the players come out. I'll wave.

Dolphins offense looks good so far. I hope this will be Tannehill's break out year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back