Personal Statistics Tracking

Only gripe is the price I take it?

Not for me. I bought it back when it was still almost $400 and I got more out of it than any $400 of random clubs I've purchased. Ive see used sets on Amazon sold by Amazon warehouse as cheap as $189.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for me. I bought it back when it was still almost $400 and I got more out of it than any $400 of random clubs I've purchased. Ive see used sets on Amazon sold by Amazon warehouse as cheap as $189.

$235 is the cheapest I've seen so far. Time to check the bay!

I think I paid $320 for mine and it has definitely been worth it for me.

I'm in class looking for one now. You guys are enablers

Does anybody use statistics tracking and what good services have you found?

I have decided to start doing strokes gained tracking. Found a site online, but decided to download a spreadsheet and track in on my computer. I have a scoresheet I take to the course to enter lie, club, and distance.

I like The Grint app. It's easy to use and keeps your scores and stats.

Here's the pic with the sensor taped on.
75adec67b62cd42ab69df87ee9c21988.jpg

I still use OOBGolf even though the support for it has moved on. I've got the iphone app still downloaded on my phone so I can still use it on the course.

I use my scorecard and track:

FIR - Hit/MLt/MRt/MSt/MLg & Club
GIR - Hit/Miss & Club
Putts - 1...
Other - U/D or SS
Penalties - 1.....

Then I enter hole by hole into online Official Handicap system. So when I look login I can see my percentages etc. I don't really need to track yardages

I have tracking similar to this. Working on have scoutgolf.com do it for me. Do you use them or somebody else?

I use my scorecard and track:

FIR - Hit/MLt/MRt/MSt/MLg & Club
GIR - Hit/Miss & Club
Putts - 1...
Other - U/D or SS
Penalties - 1.....

Then I enter hole by hole into online Official Handicap system. So when I look login I can see my percentages etc. I don't really need to track yardages

I have tracking similar to this. Working on have scoutgolf.com do it for me. Do you use them or somebody else?

I use Golf Canada for official handicap and tracking

I still using NG360 and the Titleist app, but they are only Apple apps.

Since my game has improved a bit over the past few years, my coach insists that I use stats tracking to expose my weaknesses. So I found a game golf for $70 on ebay so will give it a go this year.

Personally I feel that if I build this into my preshot routine, it will strengthen it, as I will have to do it every time. No skipping it, or skipping steps. Which will help my focus in the long run... I hope.

Also I cannot keep these records myself or be bothered to enter them in my phone, as it make me lose focus in a major way, as other thoughts enter my big head. Thoughts that shouldn't be there until after the round.

Last edited:
The Grint is great. Their customer service is also really quick to correct courses that have mistakes on their app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Grint is great. Their customer service is also really quick to correct courses that have mistakes on their app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I switched from Swing by Swing to The Grint and everything about the latter is better. I don't use the GPS function, but the app and website are way easier to use.

Back